Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Here is another fine example of the trend of violence in fast food restaurants. Two black females beating the hell out of a white patron, while several black employees stand by and watch. One black male manages to provide the facade of assistance to the white victim in this brutal attack.

The two black females exit, then re-enter the store to continue the beating, until a an older white woman att More..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umf7azWczEs

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec0_1303444048

But chances are this won't be treated as a hate crime. Whites aren't a member of the protected classes.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

If you ain't on WorldStarHipHop, you ain't shit

this is the best/funniest one of all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LVTwoy40mY

lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    If you ain't on WorldStarHipHop, you ain't shit

this is the best/funniest one of all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LVTwoy40mY

lmao

The person in the OP may yet DIE. It is NOT funny.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    But chances are this won't be treated as a hate crime. Whites aren't a member of the protected classes.
    From another site:

State's Attorney Scott D. Shellenberger said the racial dynamics of the incident – the attackers are black, and the victim is white – could result in hate crime charges.

"We just received this case, and the police department is continuing their investigation," Shellenberger said. "If there is evidence that the crime was racially motivated, we will take a look at those charges and see if we meet those elements. We have the ability, if the facts are there, to upgrade the charges at a later date."

BTW, I didn't know you supported hate crimes legislation.

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Here is another fine example of the trend of violence in fast food restaurants. Two black females beating the hell out of a white patron, while several black employees stand by and watch. One black male manages to provide the facade of assistance to the white victim in this brutal attack.

The two black females exit, then re-enter the store to continue the beating, until a an older white woman att More..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umf7azWczEs

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec0_1303444048
    The idiot fucking manager should have taken the victim to his office in order to prevent further violence. Doesn't anyone think any more?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    The idiot fucking manager should have taken the victim to his office in order to prevent further violence. Doesn't anyone think any more?
    Hey... she was only a white honkey !

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    From another site:

State's Attorney Scott D. Shellenberger said the racial dynamics of the incident – the attackers are black, and the victim is white – could result in hate crime charges.

"We just received this case, and the police department is continuing their investigation," Shellenberger said. "If there is evidence that the crime was racially motivated, we will take a look at those charges and see if we meet those elements. We have the ability, if the facts are there, to upgrade the charges at a later date."

BTW, I didn't know you supported hate crimes legislation.
    most of us don't, they should be charged with attempted murder

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    The idiot fucking manager thought just fine...they all enjoyed the hell out of this and the employees were even trying to make sure the girls would be gone before the cops arrived. I'm not big on "good samaritan" laws and such, but I wouldn't mind EVERYONE there getting in some legal trouble or at the very least fired.

There doesn't need to be any distracting talk about some made up PC, bullshit feel-good charge of "hate crime". Just punish the low life pigs to the fullest extent possible for the actual crime commited. And kick the employees to the curb who stood around and did nothing, or worse, filmed and laughed while this was going on. I'm sure their public school education will help them gets a nuther good job, Yo?