Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CaughtintheMiddle1990 View Post
    I have noticed that race relations have deteriorated somewhat since 2008, sadly.
    You cannot blame this on Obama. This stuff happens. I know of a guy who used to go to my church who was white and got the crap beaten out of him by some black buys at a McDonalds. This was way before Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    Race relations don't have anything to do with this. It's the ghetto dweller mentality
    of sub-human animals like in this video that has deteriorated. Well educated, hard
    working, determined people of all races are getting along fine these days. These
    are not people, they are street scum. And street scum comes in many colors.
    For once, I agree with Kay.

Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    The person in the OP may yet DIE. It is NOT funny.
    Wee Wee is a liberal DUmbfuck. Of course he has no sympathy for the white person beaten almost to death.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Wee Wee is a liberal DUmbfuck. Of course he has no sympathy for the white person beaten almost to death.
    He might now that it looks like the person was transsexual.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    The guy who filmed it claims that the victim was a cross-dresser. The police identify the victim as "a woman" and make no mention of sexual reassignment.

I remain unconvinced that this was a transsexual. I think it was two girls beating the shit out of another girl over some other slight.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    when were race relations going well??
    Your boy, the Magic Negro, was supposed to bring us together. He has done just the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    The guy who filmed it claims that the victim was a cross-dresser. The police identify the victim as "a woman" and make no mention of sexual reassignment.

I remain unconvinced that this was a transsexual. I think it was two girls beating the shit out of another girl over some other slight.
    Well, it turns out I was wrong. This is a transsexual, and that apparently is what led to the fight.

Suddenly, now that there is a protected class involved, there are calls for prosecution as a hate crime, and apparently there is consideration to just that effect underway.

Well, it turns out I was wrong. This is a transsexual, and that apparently is what led to the fight.

Suddenly, now that there is a protected class involved, there are calls for prosecution as a hate crime, and apparently there is consideration to just that effect underway.
    Yep. When it was just 2 black girls beating a white girl in front of an audience, there was some doubt. But 2 black girls beating a white guy in girl's clothes...suddenly many people can find the "hate" in that crime.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Fabulous Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    Yep. When it was just 2 black girls beating a white girl in front of an audience, there was some doubt. But 2 black girls beating a white guy in girl's clothes...suddenly many people can find the "hate" in that crime.
    I'm with you that if we're going to have hate crimes enhancements then then need to be applied any time one race attacks another, but both of you have mischaracterized the evolution of events.

Equality Maryland stepped in because it appeared that one of the victims was a transexual. There is nothing "sudden" about this, it's not as if Equality said, "Oh, it's a white girl so fuck her..." and then said "Wait a minutes, it's a transexual." It's not fault or responsibility of Equality Maryland or the NAACP to step up and demand protection for white victims. The fact that there is no respectable group which does that is not the fault of others.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I'm with you that if we're going to have hate crimes enhancements then then need to be applied any time one race attacks another, but both of you have mischaracterized the evolution of events.

Equality Maryland stepped in because it appeared that one of the victims was a transexual. There is nothing "sudden" about this, it's not as if Equality said, "Oh, it's a white girl so fuck her..." and then said "Wait a minutes, it's a transexual." It's not fault or responsibility of Equality Maryland or the NAACP to step up and demand protection for white victims. The fact that there is no respectable group which does that is not the fault of others.
    Ah, but therein lay the trick. There is no way in hell that, say, Mrs. Smith and I could form the National Association of Straight White People and then we would have some sort of say in these matters. It's just verboten in the culture now for "majority" "minority" groups to form up without them being "racist" or "homophobic" or whatever the slur de jour is for the Left. It is simply not possible for us to have a grievance and get away with it.

If you question this, ask Terry Jones. I don't agree with that asshole on pretty much anything, but he is automatically dismissed as a racist white person solely because he goes against the establishment political correctness of "minority first" ideology.