link

JVS Donating Member (1000+ posts) Fri Apr-22-11 02:11 PM
Original message
The fact that some 14 year old teabagger piece of shit can spew bullshit and the people who heckle..

her are considered wrong is indicative of a political culture in which the reflex to call people out on their bullshit has been effectively repressed. When people prize civility over honesty it endangers freedom.
Right. Because disagreeing with someone requires heckling them, calling them a "piece of shit" and not allowing those who want to hear by yelling, screaming and using noisemakers.
JVS Donating Member (1000+ posts) Fri Apr-22-11 02:24 PM
Response to Reply #5
9. The fight must be with every teabagger and everyone who spreads their message.

They must suffer consequences for their promotion of the Koch's cause
robcon (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Fri Apr-22-11 05:31 PM
Response to Original message
54. Calling a 14 year-old a piece of shit is a new low for DUers, I believe.
Not. even. close.
Union Scribe (885 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Fri Apr-22-11 05:35 PM
Response to Original message
55. Completely agreed. And fuck the teabaggers for hiding behind a kid, too.

In other countries kids are, right now, caught up in revolutions and this brat thinks heckling is harsh. Welcome to the reality of your fascist friends' policies, kiddo.
NuclearDem Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Fri Apr-22-11 05:55 PM
Response to Reply #59
60. If I could rec only one post, I would rec this one