1. #1 The fact that some 14 year old teabagger piece of shit 
    link

JVS Donating Member (1000+ posts) Fri Apr-22-11 02:11 PM
    Original message
    The fact that some 14 year old teabagger piece of shit can spew bullshit and the people who heckle..

her are considered wrong is indicative of a political culture in which the reflex to call people out on their bullshit has been effectively repressed. When people prize civility over honesty it endangers freedom.
    Right. Because disagreeing with someone requires heckling them, calling them a "piece of shit" and not allowing those who want to hear by yelling, screaming and using noisemakers.
    JVS Donating Member (1000+ posts) Fri Apr-22-11 02:24 PM
    Response to Reply #5
    9. The fight must be with every teabagger and everyone who spreads their message.

They must suffer consequences for their promotion of the Koch's cause
    robcon (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Fri Apr-22-11 05:31 PM
    Response to Original message
    54. Calling a 14 year-old a piece of shit is a new low for DUers, I believe.
    Not. even. close.
    Union Scribe (885 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Fri Apr-22-11 05:35 PM
    Response to Original message
    55. Completely agreed. And fuck the teabaggers for hiding behind a kid, too.

In other countries kids are, right now, caught up in revolutions and this brat thinks heckling is harsh. Welcome to the reality of your fascist friends' policies, kiddo.
    NuclearDem Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Fri Apr-22-11 05:55 PM
    Response to Reply #59
    60. If I could rec only one post, I would rec this one

You know, I'd be willing to bet that if you asked 100 Tea Partiers who the Koch brothers are, few would even have a clue.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    You know, I'd be willing to bet that if you asked 100 Tea Partiers who the Koch brothers are, few would even have a clue.
    that says a LOT
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

JVS Donating Member (1000+ posts) Fri Apr-22-11 02:11 PM
    Original message
    The fact that some 14 year old teabagger piece of shit can spew bullshit and the people who heckle..

her are considered wrong is indicative of a political culture in which the reflex to call people out on their bullshit has been effectively repressed. When people prize civility over honesty it endangers freedom.
    Does a DUmmie by the name of Ava ring a bell with you?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    that says a LOT
    it says that they are unimportant and even you didn't know who the fuck they were before February.