Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Exactly. Imagine a rally of hep cats for peace.
    I imagine it would be better smelling and classier than what the hippy scum would be by a long shot.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    I imagine it would be better smelling and classier than what the hippy scum would be by a long shot.
    So would a septic tank. :D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    You mean...like these?

Sorry but those are not zootsuits. To be a Zoot - it has to be high-waisted, wide-legged, tight-cuffed, pegged trousers, and a long coat with wide lapels and wide padded shoulders.

THIS is a Zoot Suit.

If the pants are hitched up under a muffin-top - it's not a zoot. :p
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Totally off topic, but still offensive. Well done, Wilbur.
    Many CU'ers and EarthFirst nut cases are more alike than not... different gods, same old shit. Just trying to cure the cognitive dissonance! Its a public service.

Can we assume that you are a tree-hugger now? Perhaps you can find a nice, deciduous girl and work some KY into the old knothole. I can lend you a 1/4" drill bit if you have to make one to accommodate your shortcomings.
    What a bizarre "insult". I can assure you, out of the two of us, you're the only one has drilling dirty hippy tree-huggers on their mind.

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    Many CU'ers and EarthFirst nut cases are more alike than not... different gods, same old shit. Just trying to cure the cognitive dissonance! Its a public service.
    Being obnoxious isn't a public service, it's a public nuisance.

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    What a bizarre "insult". I can assure you, out of the two of us, you're the only one has drilling dirty hippy tree-huggers on their mind.
    Actually, I was implying that you'd have sex with the tree, and that a small bit would be necessary. The only way to drill a hippie is from 500 meters.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!