Thread: McDonald’s Beating Video Victim Comes Forward

1. #1 McDonald’s Beating Video Victim Comes Forward 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    — Chrissy Lee Polis, the 22-year-old transgender woman who was the subject of a video-recorded beating in a Baltimore-area McDonald's last week, spoke out for the first time in an interview with The Baltimore Sun.

Polis' account confirms most of the Facebook-driven speculation that she'd been targeted for using a woman's bathroom. She says the attack was "definitely a hate crime," and tells the Sun that the dissemination of the tape on the internet has worsened the aftermath of the assault:

She said seeing herself all over the Internet and all over the news has been "like walking out of the closet all over again." Polis is concerned that the public attention could trigger more violence - and worries it could hurt her chances of getting a job. "I want to cry, but I need to hold my head up," she said.
    snip
    http://gawker.com/#!5795129/mcdonald...-comes-forward

Stay tuned for further updates. CU is the place for late breaking trannie ass whoopin updates!;)
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Stay tuned for further updates. CU is the place for late breaking trannie ass whoopin updates!;)
    Heh.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~ Albert Einstein