Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    there are a lot of people that I have talked to that will vote for Trump

It would be difficult, if not impossible, to find anyone who would be worse than Obama.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    It would be difficult, if not impossible, to find anyone who would be worse than Obama.
    Yep, Biden would be an improvement.

I don't plan on supporting Trump in the primaries. If he sqeaks through the primaries, he wouldn't have been my first choice, but I have no problem voting for him over Obama. At least Trump has real executive experience and private sector understanding under his belt. Obama hasn't run so much as a gas station. I'd be surprised to learn if he organizes his own tee times.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I think Trump could beat Obama, but I don't think he's conservative enough to win the primaries.

Does anyone really believe that he has had some kind of epiphany and is now anti abortion? Or do most see it as a cynical ploy to gain votes?

How many ex-wives does he have? What is his stand on gay marriage? If he's against gay marriage, what has he done to support the concept of marriage being between one man and one woman until death separates them? He hasn't exactly lived out that principle in his personal life.
    a

At least the ex's were the type beautiful, strong women that don't elicit the anger that dumping a woman with cancer engenders. Newt doesn't get a pass for his transgressions. Neither did the Breck Boy. Merely being divorced shouldn't disqualify anyone. Regan was divorced and he's still a hero to conservative Republicans.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    I am by no means a supporter of him for President, but Trump certainly knows plenty about running things. And be succesful at it. And tons of people know it.
    That's basically it... He's made and lost enough fortunes to know how things work.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post

At least the ex's were the type beautiful, strong women that don't elicit the anger that dumping a woman with cancer engenders. Newt doesn't get a pass for his transgressions. Neither did the Breck Boy. Merely being divorced shouldn't disqualify anyone. Regan was divorced and he's still a hero to conservative Republicans.
    Yeah... I would not want to get on the wrong side of Marla Maples or Ivana Trump.

He's an asshole , but . . .eh, we all know he's an asshole. <shrug>

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.