Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    CNN had Donna Brazile doing commentary on CNN tonight. That network just loves stooping lower than anyone thought possible.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

I think the attacks on Sex Education are priceless. As though the two involved didn't know what the possible results of having sex were. What complete morons.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    I think the attacks on Sex Education are priceless. As though the two involved didn't know what the possible results of having sex were. What complete morons.
    I think you're missing the point. I'm sure both knew that children are a possible result of having sex. However, it does reflect poorly upon the notion of abstinence as a solution.

Even taking into account that in Alaska the high school curriculum includes sex education, the Palin household, one would assume, strongly emphasizes abstinence, family values, etc. It's a fair question to ask, "if a philosophy of abstinence as strongly taught as presumably it was in the Palin household fails, is it a reasonable approach to solving the problem of teenage pregnancy?"

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    CNN had Donna Brazile doing commentary on CNN tonight. That network just loves stooping lower than anyone thought possible.
    Yesterday late afternoon I was in the orthopedic surgeon's waiting room for an hour. What upset me more than the anticipation of the 2nd of a series of 3 shots in the knee was the CNN on the screen in the waiting room. Even worse, the volume was too high.

Wolf Blitzer was on, and they were spewing their venom. It did get people talking. One woman rolled her eyes and said the attacks disgusted her. Others also shook their head in agreement.

This is not a perfect world. We can teach our children and hope they absorb our values. But God gave everyone free choice. No parent can be with their kids every minute. Sometimes it is easier for those with no children to cast stones at the Palins. They tried their best.

Banned
    At least during the day (and I assume also at night) during the Democratic Convention CNN had Republican strategists doing commentary as well.

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Sometimes it is easier for those with no children to cast stones at the Palins. They tried their best.
    Yup, very true.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    At least during the day (and I assume also at night) during the Democratic Convention CNN had Republican strategists doing commentary as well.
    ...........RINO'S

I'm just curious, do the leftists care that if this type of nonsense achieves their political objectives, that WE the people will remember and retaliate. The days of weak willed conservatives are over.

The execs over at cnn are blowing Glenn Beck for having a great interview with Gov Palin.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    Yup, very true.
    If she'd just been queer, this never would have happened. Hey, that could be the answer to unwanted pregnancies. Unless we evolve into being capable of having butt babies.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad