Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Yeah, I was active over here for a long time before CC stood up, there were some issues back then including a plague of Ronulans and some major site stability problems that eventually wiped out my account here. SR and SLW have resolved all that pretty darn well and so I restarted it, SR was kind enough to start me at a thousand on the post count (It was a lot higher, but I don't remember what it really was, so I only asked him for the thousand). Lots of good folks post at one place or the other, as well as some of us who try to stay active in both.

Hi, feel bad that I haven't posted on the Cave for a while, but haven't been posting much here lately either since the stupid knee surgery. When you're posting there, say hi for me. I'll get over there soon.

Those painkillers are horrible. Hopefully the doc Wednesday can change them to something less potent.

Would have been doing super if it wasn't for one really negligent physical therapist at the place where I stayed a week after the surgery. He didn't bother to see what I had done and treated me for a hip replacement instead of the knee replacement. He set me back 30 degrees in the flexion. If anyone has had knee problems, I was already at 91 degrees a week after the surgery. After this moron worked on me, I was down to a pathetic 61 degrees a few days later. I cut my stay there short a week and went home and had home health PT. The home health guy was good and got me back to 98 degrees, but I need 110 degrees to be functional, 120 degrees to be normal. I have a long, painful road ahead of me.

There's a special place for people who don't bother to read records and who do therapy without having a clue about what the problem is or even who the patient is. I commented and he went back to get my files, after he had hurt me very badly. He came back with another wrong name. I've been trying to work my way through this, very upset with this unnecessary setback.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

Stay away from doctors, hon. More people die in hospitals than anywhere else.

rm -rf obama*

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Lots of good folks post at one place or the other, as well as some of us who try to stay active in both.

Yup. 2 great sites. :)

@ SLW - I hope things work out towards a complete recovery soon dear. My prayers are with ya. :)
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Hi Jan! How are Marcia and Cindy? ;)
    Oh, c'mon. All she ever hears is Marcia! Marcia! Marcia! :D

Welcome, Janice.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    Yup. 2 great sites. :)

@ SLW - I hope things work out towards a complete recovery soon dear. My prayers are with ya. :)
    Thanks, Janice. Went to the orthopedic surgeon on Wednesday, and he was really furious, heading over to that rehab place to have a "chat" with management. He asked permission to use my name and took my chart with him. He said that my knee itself is sound, but that physical therapist did a lot of soft tissue damage to the knee with his negligence. Can't wait til 2012 rolls around, hope it's better than this year.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW