Thread: Palin Hires Lawyer for Investigation Into Officer Firing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck58 View Post
    Ho-hum, more BS.

These posts really amuse me. I post on a Veteran's forum (Eagles) and we've begun getting hit with the same drivel over there. There are new members signing on and low and behold, this same type of crap is appearing in their first posts. Palin this, Palin's hubby that, Palin's daughter, the trooper investigation. I'd swear it's all coming from the same people as we're seeing here, or they're using the same script.
    Well moveon and kos are passing out the scripts.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

I believe it. I thought eyelash might have discovered the Eagle's Forums.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Resident Grump
    I'd ask Flippy, but no one has seen him since the crash. :(

Resident Grump
    I like it when she made everybody resign as a show of loyalty.
    Hey dipstick..at the end of every term, the Cabinet is asked to resign, as they serve at the pleasure of the President, and he or she then decides whether or not to keep them after that term ends.

S.O.P. for the last fifty years in Washington...so there is plenty of precedent

Freaking HELL...there I go again, teaching CIVICS to an American....

What school DID you go to? :eek:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Hey dipstick..at the end of every term, the Cabinet is asked to resign, as they serve at the pleasure of the President, and he or she then decides whether or not to keep them after that term ends.

S.O.P. for the last fifty years in Washington...so there is plenty of precedent

Freaking HELL...there I go again, teaching CIVICS to an American....

What school DID you go to? :eek:
    I actually don't know what Eyelids' reference is regarding. However, it can't be what you're indicating as she's only been governor for 2 years, i.e., she hasn't completed her first term.

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    even here the left is spinning things trying to smear her.
    Of course. LP has been getting his talking points from the Messiah for quite a while now. It's quite obvious who he supports in this election, but he refuses to come out and admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    Of course. LP has been getting his talking points from the Messiah for quite a while now. It's quite obvious who he supports in this election, but he refuses to come out and admit it.
    Just to keep the record straight, biccat: You have made this same accusation dozens of times previously and as many times I have said Iím voting for John McCain in the 2008 presidential race - out of a sense of loyalty to my deceased father, an MCPO with the USN, that happened to serve with said candidate. If you wish to continue shitting on the memory of Chief Duffy - do so at the risk of offending others in this forum serving presently and veterans that have served.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)