Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Invasion of the Paulestinians 
    Quote Originally Posted by National Journal
    Ron Paul Launches Presidential Campaign
    Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, whose outspoken libertarian views and folksy style made him a cult hero during two previous presidential campaigns, will announce on Tuesday that he's going to try a third time.

Sources close to Paul, who is in his 12th term in the House, said he will unveil an exploratory presidential committee, a key step in gearing up for a White House race. He will also unveil the campaign’s leadership team in Iowa, where the first votes of the presidential election will be cast in caucuses next year.
    Link

Oh be still my beating heart......................
    Last edited by MountainMan; 04-25-2011 at 11:25 PM.

No one ever expects a Paulistinian Invansion! Bring me my coconuts and be quick about it! We're being invaned! And get that priest from The Princess Bride, he speaks their language!
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainMan View Post
    Link

It will give you something constructive to do, fight Paulbots.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MountainMan View Post
    Link

Invasion? I'm thought I was already here? :D

Though I *might* be re-invading for Gary Johnson this year once I make sense of his border enforcement policy.

On Edit: If you want a good laugh, mosey over to ronpaulforums.com and look at their Gary Johnson thread. It's entertaining....for lack of a better word. It's a prime example of why the Libertarian Party never took off, and that's not because of bad policy ideas or ideology.
    Last edited by malloc; 04-25-2011 at 09:24 PM.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Too old. His kid would stand a better shoot.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    I have often said that Ron Paul is one of the BEST congressmen we have, but his foreign policy disqualifies him (in my view) for the office of the President.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    I have often said that Ron Paul is one of the BEST congressmen we have, but his foreign policy disqualifies him (in my view) for the office of the President.
    Because?
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Because?
    I believe he is naive on the threat that Islam presents and is too willing to accept the line that they hate us for our past transgressions in the area. They would have NO TROUBLE with us if we were another Islamic nation, but because we are not they want to kill us. The very fact that we EXIST as Christians and non - Islamic people with a presence in Saudi Arabia is not a reasonable nor acceptable excuse for their violence against us.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    No one ever expects a Paulistinian Invansion! Bring me my coconuts and be quick about it! We're being invaned! And get that priest from The Princess Bride, he speaks their language!
    Can someone fix my spelling error in the title to make ChimpMcfuckspoon happy please..... :D

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    It will give you something constructive to do, fight Paulbots.
    I guess they don't know about the previous paulbot invasions.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.