Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    I believe he is naive on the threat that Islam presents and is too willing to accept the line that they hate us for our past transgressions in the area. They would have NO TROUBLE with us if we were another Islamic nation, but because we are not they want to kill us. The very fact that we EXIST as Christians and non - Islamic people with a presence in Saudi Arabia is not a reasonable nor acceptable excuse for their violence against us.
    Fair enough and I share a certain part of your concern there. On the other hand, the fastest way for us to become a Muslim nation is to become a third world one first. How's our progress going in the WeAreSavagestans over there? What would be the danger of telling Europe to protect their own sorry asses, South Korea and Japan too, and get the fuck out of the savage sandbox and build a defensive military "wall" par non around the US for a tiny fraction of the cost? Not only would no one have some lame excuse for attacking us, but they would be unable to do so without their forward forces being reduced to dust and their nation of origin being turned to glass.

Fuck these people. Let them starve to death while they are looking for machetes to hack their cousins up with and old land mines to blow their neighbors up with for Allah.

Charity begins at home.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Fair enough and I share a certain part of your concern there. On the other hand, the fastest way for us to become a Muslim nation is to become a third world one first. How's our progress going in the WeAreSavagestans over there? What would be the danger of telling Europe to protect their own sorry asses, South Korea and Japan too, and get the fuck out of the savage sandbox and build a defensive military "wall" par non around the US for a tiny fraction of the cost? Not only would no one have some lame excuse for attacking us, but they would be unable to do so without their forward forces being reduced to dust and their nation of origin being turned to glass.

Fuck these people. Let them starve to death while they are looking for machetes to hack their cousins up with and old land mines to blow their neighbors up with for Allah.

Charity begins at home.
    YEEEESSSS! I have nothing else to say...
    If you want to see my political views, check out my profile. i have them on my wall because there wasn't enough room in the info section.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    I guess they don't know about the previous paulbot invasions.

Well, he is a doctor. :D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar

We don't have a whack-nut Admin handing the Paulbots key's to this place this election. There will not be a repeat of the last invasion.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

If he weren't such a wack job idiot on foreign policy issues - I'd really like him as a candidate. but since he is a wackjob on foreign policy - best to do with him is make him sec of treasury.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    If he weren't such a wack job idiot on foreign policy issues - I'd really like him as a candidate. but since he is a wackjob on foreign policy - best to do with him is make him sec of treasury.
    Uh uh. Secretary of the Interior. Paul Ryan needs to be at Treasury.

Come to think of it, I started a thread a while back on the dream team for cabinet appointments. Sounds like a good thread to resurrect.
    --Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Uh uh. Secretary of the Interior. Paul Ryan needs to be at Treasury.

Come to think of it, I started a thread a while back on the dream team for cabinet appointments. Sounds like a good thread to resurrect.
    either Sec of Int or Sec of Education

Ryan Sec of Treasury or VP

I could see Trump as Sec of Treasury or Fed Reserve Chair

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    either Sec of Int or Sec of Education

Ryan Sec of Treasury or VP

I could see Trump as Sec of Treasury or Fed Reserve Chair
    And Mark Levin as Attorney General, Rush Limbaugh as communications director and Jerry Mathers as the Beaver.
    --Odysseus

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    And Mark Levin as Attorney General, Rush Limbaugh as communications director and Jerry Mathers as the Beaver.
    We can't have that...every DUmmie would commit suicide and we'd lose all our material...:mad::D
    May the FORCE be with you!