Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I can only envision Brits, fags and women giving half a shit about this stupid wedding. :D

I can't believe that there are straight men posting on this topic.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Is this the right place to post a disgusting joke about the royals that my then slightly senile grandma told me circa 1982?

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Is this the right place to post a disgusting joke about the royals that my then slightly senile grandma told me circa 1982?
    Knock yourself out.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

One day the Queen, Princess Diana and Princess Margaret were taking a drive in the royal limo through the british countryside and their car was hijacked by robbers. After the robbers took what they could and left them, the women climbed back into the limo. The Queen looked at Diana and said "How did you manage to save your engagement ring?" Diana replied "I hid it in my privates. How did you save your tiara?". The Queen said "I hid it in my privates".

The Queen then asked "How is it that the limo was saved?" and looked at Margaret.

o.0
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    One day the Queen, Princess Diana and Princess Margaret were taking a drive in the royal limo through the british countryside and their car was hijacked by robbers. After the robbers took what they could and left them, the women climbed back into the limo. The Queen looked at Diana and said "How did you manage to save your engagement ring?" Diana replied "I hid it in my privates. How did you save your tiara?". The Queen said "I hid it in my privates".

The Queen then asked "How is it that the limo was saved?" and looked at Margaret.
    thats funny right there

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CaughtintheMiddle1990 View Post
    I do wish, however, that the trappings of the "Imperial Presidency" that Kennedy and Nixon brought into the White House, still remained.
    fuck that, the President (and Congress) are servants of the People, they have big enough ego's already thinking they are the elite, they don't need to be thought of as fucking royalty either, thats why Washington started the tradition of being called "Mr President" instead "His Excellency"

Power CUer
    These were the proposed uniforms for the White House "guards" under Nixon, until they were laughed at so much they were retracted. I think they would have looked like hotel doormen. You'd just look at one of them and say, "Taxi!"

"Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    big difference between your cervix and your cervical vertebrae, two very different locations on the body, one men have too, the other only women do :p
    Not that far apart, if a woman has her head up her... :D

A buddy of mine and I are going to send a toaster. It's just too funny not to do. My wife, who is a Brit, will appreciate the thank you card from the royals.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!