Thread: "Only White On Black Quasi Crimes Count with Obama and Holder !"

1. #1 "Only White On Black Quasi Crimes Count with Obama and Holder !" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    The Obamas Silent in the Face of Race Atrocity

For the average human being, it was not possible to watch the video of two black women beating the life out of a defenseless white woman at a McDonald's in Baltimore and not feel complete and total revulsion.
    (Snip)
    Barack Obama was vociferously outspoken when his black buddy Louis Gates was properly and justifiably arrested by white officers in Boston two years ago. However, when a white woman is brutally beaten to a pulp by two black women less than an hour from the White House, our POTUS has nothing to say on the subject.

One of the first thoughts that I had when trying to process this heinous assault that left the woman bleeding from her mouth and seizing violently on the ground was how it reminded me of the days of wilding, the Central Park jogger case in particular, and of all the other senseless hate crimes that occur in our cities.

But more importantly, I then thought about the fact that we have a black president who so far has remained silent about the crime.

Barack Obama was vociferously outspoken when his black buddy Louis Gates was properly and justifiably arrested by white officers in Boston two years ago.

However, when a white woman is brutally beaten to a pulp by two black women less than an hour from the White House, our POTUS has nothing to say on the subject.

And the reason that this is so offensive is two-fold: (i) Barack Hussein Obama was supposed to be our post-racial president bridging the racial divide and healing the country's wounds; and (ii) Michelle Obama has spent the better part of the past two and a half years as first lady dictating to America's youth what they should and should not be eating rather than helping them learn how they should and should not be acting

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/...he_face_1.html

Banned
    The Obama's and Holder are not going out of their way to diss a brotha or sista unless they are Republicians. They look the other way when an obvious hate crime or voting law crime is committed.