Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnutless View Post
    fixed
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I still find it funny how liberals have no problem killing innocent unborn children but wail and gnash teeth every time a scumbag gets executed.
    In that same vien, I find it funny how many religious conservatives are so eager to execute people or start wars... but god forbid you terminate a pregnancy..

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    In that same vien, I find it funny how many religious conservatives are so eager to execute people or start wars... but god forbid you terminate a pregnancy..
    Most religious conservatives are basically anti-war, pro-death penalty and anti-abortion.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

It is funny how serial killers and evil dictators have so much in common with innocent babies in your sick mind.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    Christian conservatives are not eager to execute anyone. Actually, we'd much rather find homes for them....can they come live in your neighborhood or in your home? That would certainly solve the matter with you watching over them and you could even have a baby sitter on premises. Wouldn't that be nice??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    It is funny how serial killers and evil dictators have so much in common with innocent babies in your sick mind.
    What's abortion got to do with "innocent babies"?

What's abortion got to do with "innocent babies"?

Fetus: offspring

What's abortion "got" to do with innocent offspring?
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

The numbers have changed since that poll was taken, and they are now 45% pro-choice, vs 47% pro-life. It will take a number of years to clearly establish a statistical trend.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/1576/abortion.aspx

We should get another update sometime after May.

Uh oh, the crazy is coming out! I have a feeling those who went after this display were going for that sort of reaction. They're probably having a hell of a laugh reading through all the crazy chatter on pro-life/Christian sites. :)
    Hmmm...a bunch of whackos mess up a field of crosses, spill fake blood all over, and paint "bloody" baby footprints, yet those calling them a cult of death are the crazy ones? Yeah, and let's recall which side has terminated millions of human lives every year.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Yeah because we all know there are no reasons to start wars or execute people. All those innocent despots and murderers. How dare we kill these people! But a child who hasn't even had the chance to breathe a breath, DEATH TO THEM!!
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Yeah because we all know there are no reasons to start wars or execute people. All those innocent despots and murderers. How dare we kill these people! But a child who hasn't even had the chance to breathe a breath, DEATH TO THEM!!
    we really don't know if they're carrying. Best to terminate them before they shoot up the delivery room.