Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    DC is already at $4.99 per Gal. now.

Its 3.79 here in Iowa. And people including libs around here are bitching about it and Obama not doing any thing about it.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    DC is already at $4.99 per Gal. now.
    I heard a report on that and it was one station (with the word "Watergate" in its name). There was a couple of man-on-the-street interviews and they didn't realize it was so high. Just across the street it was much cheaper. The argument was made that this particular gas station was mostly a repair facility and if you want to pay $5 for gas, go ahead.

But that report was about a week ago so it may be the case.

Its 3.79 here in Iowa. And people including libs around here are bitching about it and Obama not doing any thing about it.
    $3.69 here (the station I buy from ... higher at other places). Most of what I hear from (mostly) conservatives and the few liberals I know is concern that we will get another recession because of the prices.

1 reason: because they're gonna lose
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    $3.69 here (the station I buy from ... higher at other places). Most of what I hear from (mostly) conservatives and the few liberals I know is concern that we will get another recession because of the prices.
    I don't think we are heading for a recession but I do think that between the economy and inflation, I can not see how Obama can win reelection. Inflation is just starting to rise. Food prices on fruits and veggies are sky high and manufacturers are reducing the amount in a product and charging the same price. Proctor & Gamble stated their prices are going up. They sell non food items like diapers and toothpaste and their costs have increased 7%.

Most people do not believe the phony unemployment and inflation numbers the government puts out. This is not Obama's doings as it has been done like this in the past. A President gets blamed for the good and bad things that happen on his watch. Obama is anti-business and it shows in donations from hedge funds that are jumping ship to the Republicans. Class warfare is not a winning strategy with the working class.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    1 reason: because they're gonna lose
    You believes every word that is printed in a liberal left wing rag like the NY Slimes who is in the tank for Obama and the Democraps. Got it

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    You believes every word that is printed in a liberal left wing rag like the NY Slimes who is in the tank for Obama and the Democraps. Got it
    lol you're not good at this
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Banned
    lol you're not good at this
    Your hero, the Marxist, is going to get his dumb ass kicked badly in the 012 election. It is going to be a blood bath.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Your hero, the Marxist, is going to get his dumb ass kicked badly in the 012 election. It is going to be a blood bath.
    you're really bad at this

he's not a marxist and i'm almost certainly not voting for him

do you always argue with yourself?

Banned
    you're really bad at this

he's not a marxist and i'm almost certainly not voting for him

do you always argue with yourself?
    We will see, dumb ass.

Who are you going to vote for? The communist party candidate.

yeah that's a possibility