Thread: South Park

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What really shocks the shit out of me is someone like lindanumbers would even lower herself to watch southpark. Masterpiece theater or some other boring show but southpark? na :p:D

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    What really shocks the shit out of me is someone like lindanumbers would even lower herself to watch southpark. Masterpiece theater or some other boring show but southpark? na :p:D
    It surprised me, too. I tuned in to the very first episode, saw the crude animation and crude humor, and loved it on sight. :D

It has so much good philosophy, too, notably in scenes like the one where Cartman meets Mr. Hanky for the first time: "Screw you guys, I'm going home. Talking poo is where I draw the LINE."

Words we can all live by.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    It surprised me, too. I tuned in to the very first episode, saw the crude animation and crude humor, and loved it on sight. :D

It has so much good philosophy, too, notably in scenes like the one where Cartman meets Mr. Hanky for the first time: "Screw you guys, I'm going home. Talking poo is where I draw the LINE."

Words we can all live by.
    Thing about the show I like is that they lampoon both sides and will take on taboo subjects.

I like the one where they called harlley riders Fags, its so true lol

Power CUer
    Exactly. They know there's enough stupidity on every side to go around. Particular favorites are McCain and Obama as "heist" partners, and the "Truther" view turning out to be right when Bush and Cheney start shooting up everything.

And, of course, the Underpants Gnomes.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    That is a spoof using a really bad and disgusting movie called Human Centipede.
    F'ing gross.

When does it open? :D

The great thing about these guys is that they don't care. They'll offend anyone. And IIRC they got pissed when Comedy Central censored out Muhammed in the Family Guy episode. I also think one of their greatest episodes was on the economy. People overreacting and Kyle sacrificing his own credit to get people spending money again only for Obama to get all the credit.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    F'ing gross.

When does it open? :D
    They're planning a sequel.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    That is a spoof using a really bad and disgusting movie called Human Centipede.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX8fKLjC__c

I really could have gotten thru my entire life without seeing that trailer. I just assumed the Matt and Trey had gone off the deep end once again but NOOOOOOOO, they imitated something that should never have been made into ANY sort of movie......