Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    that may well be true - they may make conservatives look bad - but then I have yet to meet a leftist who does not make your side look bad. You guys are all about conspiracy theories - truthers . . . class warfare . . . . "the man" keeping everyone down . . . . Hell you make humanity look bad.
    Bohemian Grove

FEMA Camps

Ice Trucks being used as rolling morgues in Florida

Bush family/NAZI Connection

9/11 was an inside job (truther)

The Montauk Project

reptilian shape shifters in control of the world

The Billdaberg (sp) group

Weather manipulation - Scalar weapons and mind control, HAAPR, Chem trails
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

How about illegally detaining people indefinately without trial for frivolous reasons like wearing the wrong brand of wrist watch?

How about illegally targeting and assassinating people in a country we are not at war with?

How about extending the Patriot Act which can be used to wiretap Americans without warrants?

How about the fact that immediately after giving his birth certificate press conference Obama attended a circle-jerk with his WallStreet buddies who are going to finance his billion dollar campaign? This got absolutely no media coverage.

this is just the tip of the iceburg. there are PLENTY of legitimate policy issues to criticize Obama about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    How about illegally detaining people indefinately without trial for frivolous reasons like wearing the wrong brand of wrist watch?

How about illegally targeting and assassinating people in a country we are not at war with?
    Would that be the Taliban in Pakistan? Yeah, come to think of it, that's something that even Bush didn't do. Mind you, I don't have the same problem with black ops that you do, since Pakistan claims to have minimal control of the tribal regions, and those tribes are harboring our enemies, but when you put it that way, it does sound much worse. Funny how the alphabet media hasn't covered that.
    How about extending the Patriot Act which can be used to wiretap Americans without warrants?
    Show me the text of the act that authorizes warrantless wiretaps of Americans.
    How about the fact that immediately after giving his birth certificate press conference Obama attended a circle-jerk with his WallStreet buddies who are going to finance his billion dollar campaign? This got absolutely no media coverage.
    None of Obama's failures, lies or screw ups have gotten the media coverage that they deserve, but I never thought that I'd hear you say it.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

They should have bought Fossil.

You sure throw the word "illegal" around alot.

That ship sailed in the Aughts.

Weird. I heard about it.

this is just the tip of the iceburg. there are PLENTY of legitimate policy issues to criticize Obama about.
    Start with his empaneling a debt commission and then pretty much ignoring what their report, work your way past his dust covered veto pen, and land at his recent, useless partisan demogoguery over speculators and big oil.

The wrist watch info came from wikileaks. apparently some terrorists used a very common brand of watch to detonate bombs, so we went in and rounded up people who had that watch and threw them in prison without trials.
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

The wrist watch info came from wikileaks. apparently some terrorists used a very common brand of watch to detonate bombs, so we went in and rounded up people who had that watch and threw them in prison without trials.
    So? You never heard of a crime of fashion?

and where did that take place? Hum? California? Utah? Iowa? IRAQ???
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

afghanistan i believe

afghanistan i believe
    Oh my goodness! :eek: People being arrested in a war zone who might be involved in terrorism. :eek: Call the aclu! They all need to get over to afghanistan ASAP!
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    afghanistan i believe
    You are indeed a dipshit !!!