1. #1 Obama’s High School Teacher Claims Different Doctor 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Obama Supporter Unknowingly Confirms BC Forgery

(Apr. 27, 2011, Tulsa, OK) —The putative president and his enablers have really gone over the line today, Wednesday April, 27, 2011. It just goes to show there is a culture of fear and desperation in the house at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. First off today, World Net Daily published a scathing expose of Hawai’i Dept. of Health and their “helter-skelter” handling of requests for long form birth certificates. They have been doing incredible documentary acrobatics changing policy and procedure to fit Obama’s claims. And if that wasn’t bad enough, Oklahoma votes today on SB 91 the presidential certification bill which is expected to pass by a large margin and signed into law by Gov. Mary Fallin. The bill will then automatically become law within 5 days.

The Obama Public Relations machine decided today was the crucial day to release the recently cooked up Certificate of Live Birth betting its unveiling will influence enough members of the Oklahoma House to have second thoughts about the necessity of such a bill.

The scramble was on when minions tasked to look for negative reporting on the internet discovered the WND story by Bob Unruh. More scrambling. Call the players to the war room, things are unraveling. But Trump has moved on. He’s not even talking about the birth certificate anymore, he’s bringing up the school records. What does he know about Occidental? Does he know about Columbia too? Has he talked to tea party leaders about all the violations of the Constitution? With the release today of the newly “cooked” copy of his birth record Obama has brought the wrath of every red-blooded American down on his head. His father was a British subject therefore Obama is not an Article II, Section I constitutionally eligible “natural born citizen.” He has illegally taken our government and surrounded himself with enemies of the Constitution and those cronies decided today was the day to release this particular red herring.

http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/04/...ms-bc-forgery/

I beleive it was a red herring for a different reason. O Blah Blah needs positive press to offset the disaster that he has created with our economy and government.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Obama Supporter Unknowingly Confirms BC Forgery

(Apr. 27, 2011, Tulsa, OK) —The putative president and his enablers have really gone over the line today, Wednesday April, 27, 2011. It just goes to show there is a culture of fear and desperation in the house at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. First off today, World Net Daily published a scathing expose of Hawai’i Dept. of Health and their “helter-skelter” handling of requests for long form birth certificates. They have been doing incredible documentary acrobatics changing policy and procedure to fit Obama’s claims. And if that wasn’t bad enough, Oklahoma votes today on SB 91 the presidential certification bill which is expected to pass by a large margin and signed into law by Gov. Mary Fallin. The bill will then automatically become law within 5 days.

The Obama Public Relations machine decided today was the crucial day to release the recently cooked up Certificate of Live Birth betting its unveiling will influence enough members of the Oklahoma House to have second thoughts about the necessity of such a bill.

The scramble was on when minions tasked to look for negative reporting on the internet discovered the WND story by Bob Unruh. More scrambling. Call the players to the war room, things are unraveling. But Trump has moved on. He’s not even talking about the birth certificate anymore, he’s bringing up the school records. What does he know about Occidental? Does he know about Columbia too? Has he talked to tea party leaders about all the violations of the Constitution? With the release today of the newly “cooked” copy of his birth record Obama has brought the wrath of every red-blooded American down on his head. His father was a British subject therefore Obama is not an Article II, Section I constitutionally eligible “natural born citizen.” He has illegally taken our government and surrounded himself with enemies of the Constitution and those cronies decided today was the day to release this particular red herring.

http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/04/...ms-bc-forgery/

Megs, you crazy fuckin' retard, I miss you...

Don't go changin'...

Quote Originally Posted by hazlnutless View Post
    Fixed
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

This is nearly as crazy as,

well,

George Bush going AWOL and dodging his duty in Vietnam.

Crazy stuff this.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

A person who was Obama's teacher later, in high school, claims to have had a conversation with a doctor who allegedly delivered him at some social event that occurred shortly after he was born.

In the article, the quote from the doctor is "Stanley had a baby", not "I delivered Stanley's baby".

The teacher was hardly a witness to Obama's birth. This is grasping at straws.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Fixed
    You qouted the wrong post with that picture. Shoulda been the first one.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    You qouted the wrong post with that picture. Shoulda been the first one.
    Naw, I'm pretty much used to Meg. The picture I posted is quoting the right person. It's what I see everytime that gutless troll Hazlnutless posts.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Megs, you crazy fuckin' retard, I miss you...

Don't go changin'...
    HazlNutless! I see that you've figured out how to put the bow in your hair. Nice...
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!