1. #1 Why Obama Sr. Left the States. 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Those on the left would have us believe Obama's father left the states to go back home to Kenya to take up a high-ranking position in the government.

But the Globe has done an extensive background check on this and have come up with some startling facts that prove the layers of lies about Obama's father and his sorted history.

http://www2.az-independent.com/2011/...as-birthplace/

First part of that article to pay attention too.

Documents also show that Obama, Sr. entered the country in 1959, and received several extensions to his visa prior to being denied in July, 1964.
    Denied is far different then leaving on your own accord.

A memo from Lyle H. Dahlim of the INS, written in April, 1961, says the agency “recommend(s) that Subject be closely questioned before another extension is granted – and denial be considered. If his USC (United States Citizen) wife tries to petition for him make sure an investigation is conducted as to the bona-fide of the marriage.
    Investigating the legality of his marriage?

The documents also show that the CIS investigated the elder Obama as a polygamist, having a wife in Kenya and a “wife and child in Honolulu.” Dahlim’s memo adds that “Polygamy is not an excludable or deportation charge as Subject is a non-immigrant.”

Documents show that Obama, Sr. was denied an extension on his student visa in July, 1964, in part because Harvard University, where Obama, Sr., was a Ph.D. candidate, sought his removal. Obama Sr. eventually left the United States willingly after becoming an illegal alien for remaining in the country past the expiration of his visa.
    No wonder Obama has been trying to hid all this. Doesn't want dad to look bad as a polygamist and his fight against illegal aliens, being hurt his dad was kicked out of the country, no wonder he fights to protect them.

Also, being booted from the nation... means he never completed his studies, thus his dad, never became a Doctor as claimed.

An INS investigator, M.F. McKeon, wrote “They (Harvard officials) weren’t very impressed with him and asked us to hold up action on his application until they decided what action they could take in order to get rid of him. They were apparently having difficulty with his financial arrangements and couldn’t seem to figure out how many wives he had.”
    Harvard denies that adamantly today.

From the UK’s Daily Mail (Older Issue.)

Beyond the marital issues, and the fact he never got his PhD from Harvard. Seems he was a drunk and wife beater. But forget he also married another woman while still married to wife #1 in Kenya, and Obama's mother in Hawaii. So three wives at one time.

He lied about his PhD, but insisted on being called Dr. Obama.

And for those who are not aware of how his dad died, it wasn't heroic.

Mr. Obama, Sr., became an alcoholic. He lost both of his legs in a DUI accident. And he was later killed in a second drunken car accident.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Those on the left would have us believe Obama's father left the states to go back home to [COLOR=black] Kenya to take up a high-ranking position in the government.
    I didn't read the book, but I thought that he went back to Kenya because he had finished school, the marriage was over, and he expected to become a big deal in Kenya. Frankly, I don't know how I came to this understanding, but I have always thought that he was portrayed as something of a man who abandoned his son and was an arrogant jackass to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post

Investigating the legality of his marriage?

No wonder Obama has been trying to hid all this. Doesn't want dad to look bad as a polygamist ..........
    During the primary I wondered why Hillary's rats and then the GOP rats weren't exploiting the fact that his father was a polygamist and his marriage to Stanley Ann Dunham wasn't legal. Those around me speculated that it was being ignored because of the sensitive nature of accusing a black man of not having a legal father, or because Gerald Ford and Bill Clinton didn't have the clearest of pedigrees.