Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    As I said before, his behavior towards a friend of mine has permanently pissed me off at him. She has a right to her opinion, and he has no business inviting her on his show in order to publicly humiliate and abuse her. So, yes, I side with her. I despise bullies more than I do eccentrics.
    The "men" on MSNBC have a bad habit of this kind of mysoginistic behavior.

Chris Matthews did the same thing to Michelle Malkin on his show and he now referrs to Michelle Bachman routinely as a "Zombie".

I can't count the times or the women that Special Keith has attacked to include his latest twitter attack on Dana Loesch saying that her parents could have benefitted from Planned Parenthood's services.

And I think it's kinda telling that the trolls here find nothing wrong with that kind of behavior and try to justify it and defend it.

Tells you a lot about the true mindset of a Liberal.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by KhrushchevsShoe View Post
    Lets be fair Apocalypse, the lady sat there and openly refused to answer a pretty simple question. MSNBC is junk beyond the level of even FOX, but even they had the minimal integrity necessary to ask this loon a pretty obvious question and she went off on a completely different diatribe about who-knows-what.

Why you give a person like Obama any exposure is beyond me, I guess it gets ratings.
    ODUmble did not give her much of a chance. He actually got her on the show to bully her. He is a little man who would not dare do this on air with a real man sitting in the studio. I would have knocked the grease out of his hair on camera if he treated me like that.:mad:
    As for this lady, she did do herself any justice in the interview. She is not a professional talking head and it showed.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    The "men" on MSNBC have a bad habit of this kind of mysoginistic behavior.

Chris Matthews did the same thing to Michelle Malkin on his show and he now referrs to Michelle Bachman routinely as a "Zombie".
    Sounds like the tingle in his leg has gone unrequited for too long. Blueballs will make you testy. :D

I can't count the times or the women that Special Keith has attacked to include his latest twitter attack on Dana Loesch saying that her parents could have benefitted from Planned Parenthood's services.
    Olbermann is pretty notorious for his behavior towards women, both off and onTV. From OlbermannWatch (http://www.olbermannwatch.com/archiv...w_entry_in.php), a partial list of incidents:

On Tuesday night's Hour of Spin, the infamous, deplorable Keith Olbermann did it again. In attacking Michelle Malkin, the new Edward R Murrow once more indulged his diseased psyche to unleash demeaning, personal invectives against women, referring to Ms Malkin as a "big mashed-up bag of meat with lipstick on it". This is what passes for journalism on today's Peacock air. It has not gone unnoticed.
    •Olbermann deplorably mistreated Suzy Kolber at ESPN driving her to tears
    •referred to Lindsay Lohan's mother as a "bag"
    >snip<
    •smashed an Ann Coulter doll to pieces while cackling maniacally
    •made vulgar comments about "slut" Paris Hilton
    •demeaningly referred to Melana Trump and Nic Cage's wife as "child brides"
    •obsessively stalked basketball player Rebecca Lobo
    •mocked Michelle Malkin's ethnicity
    •said Sharon Stone is "old" and "past her prime"
    •called Ann Coulter a "horse" and made a vulgar reference to "Ann Coulter's c###"
    •sneered that Angelina Jolie is "desperate" and "going for the ring"
    •said Hillary Clinton should be beaten to death
    •said of his colleague Rita Cosby: she's "dumber than a suitcase of rocks"
    •laughed and joined in on a gross, creepy attack on Carrie Prejean
    And I think it's kinda telling that the trolls here find nothing wrong with that kind of behavior and try to justify it and defend it.

Tells you a lot about the true mindset of a Liberal.
    It does. In fact, it's been that way from the get go. American Thinker's Robin of Berkeley has some great columns on the subject. From one, on Obama's mother:
    It was highly unusual for girls in the 1950's to have interracial relationships, much less babies, with a man of a difference race. During this time, however, the Communist Party of the United States encouraged women members to use their feminine wiles to entice men, especially black men, into the movement, as well as to reward the ones who joined up. Did Communist brainwashing play some role in Stanley Ann's choice of partners and her subsequent pregnancy?

>SNIP<

While there is no way of knowing, there are reasons to be concerned. The American Left certainly has a long history of exploiting women. For instance, during the 60's, Leftist girls were expected to, according to the slogan: Say Yes to Boys Who Say No [to the Draft].

Much of the Left's dirty laundry has been expunged and reconstructed, particularly regarding its treatment of women. But women have always been viewed as the movement's maids -- and their mattresses. In the 60‘s, radical girls were expected to serve the food, as well as service the men sexually.

Activist Stokely Carmichael articulated the general vibe in an infamous, and candid, response. When asked the role of women in the Students for a Democratic Society, Carmichael replied, "The position of women in the movement is prone."

Radical women were brainwashed to believe that they needed to sacrifice their bodies for the Revolution. The women of the Weather Underground, for example, were required to have sex with any male who asked for it.

If a woman balked and demanded equality, she was told that women's rights were secondary to liberating blacks and stopping the war. (Interestingly, the early suffragists were also instructed to put their needs on hold, which is why American women couldn't vote until 1920, 50 years after black men.)

On the rare occasion that a movement woman would protest, she'd face swift and harsh retribution. When SDS member Marilyn Webb dared to take to the stage and advocate for women, she was besieged with cat calls and obscenities. After the event, Webb received death threats.[ii]

The Left's use and abuse of women did not stop with the 60‘s, nor with the feminist revolution of the 70's, which was launched, in part, because of the misogynist Left. And the Left's misuse of women, the life-bearers, is emblematic of the hypocrisy and the heartlessness that is at the core of the progressive movement.

Today, we see the sad spectacle of a new female generation being manipulated just like their foremothers. Egged on by radical professors, young women are falling for the same propaganda.

The pressure to be cool, progressive girls -- along with the media's force feeding of hedonism -- is corrupting millions of young women. And the fallout has been far-reaching, not only in broken lives, but in a public health crisis of STD's, cervical cancer, and abortions.

Like robotic Stepford Wives, progressive women of all ages follow their mostly male leaders. Even women's studies departments have been hijacked by the Radical Left; feminist professors support Radical Islam, regardless of the honor killings, stoning, and genital mutilation.

When I think of the Left's sordid history, I recall another time and place, and another woman who stumbled upon a heavily concealed secret. Her name was Iris Chang, and she exposed an even more iniquitous period, the Rape of Nanking. In her landmark book, Chang revealed the mass violation of Chinese women by the invading Japanese troops during World War II.

Tragically, hearing the horrific details, and receiving death threats, proved too much for Iris Chang. She suicided a few years after the book's release.

Perhaps someday, someone with Chang's courage (and the resources for personal bodyguards) will write a similar-type book about the Left's abominable treatment of its women. The narrative should include Diana Oughton, a once ebullient and lively woman who morphed into an emaciated zombie after she joined the Weather Underground. Oughton was killed in a botched bombing plot.

There are so many other women, like the nameless, anonymous readers who have emailed me, sharing their stories, sometimes for the first time. Many of these women were Leftists who turned conservative because of harrowing experiences in radical movements.

Was Stanley Ann Dunham one of them; was she a brainwashed victim of a Communist upbringing? Or was she simply an independent thinker, who willingly and happily forged her life's path?

I don't presume to know. But I do know that millions of American women have been hoodwinked by those sweet-talking progressives. And each new day, another young woman falls under their hypnotic spell.

A frequent American Thinker contributor, Robin is a recovering liberal and a psychotherapist in Berkeley. You can reach Robin through her blog www.robinofberkeley.com. Comments for this article can be posted here. Robin's articles are intended for informational and entertainment purposes, not to offer treatment or definitive diagnoses.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[i] Davis has confirmed that his novel, Sex Rebel: Black, with its description of sex with a l3 year old girl, was autobiographical. Davis also described himself as "a voyeur and an exhibitionist," with an interest in group sex, sadomasochism, water sports, simulated rape, and bondage.

[ii] From: A Conservative History of the America Left, by Daniel Flynn.

Page Printed from: http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/...d_the_lef.html at April 30, 2011 - 03:37:06 PM CDT
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Almost funny watching MSNBC melt down when defending their hero. They get pissy when others won't kneel down before his greatness.
    Apart from the screech factor, I actually enjoyed seeing this. I watched on You Tube because I can't stand Lawrence O'Donnel.

If all newsies would cut the feed to guests who weren't answering the question, it would renew my faith in the profession. Sadly, such is not the case.

The other aspect of this is that it takes on the character of mocking mentally ill people. Orly Taitz just ain't right, and the fact he had her on the show reflects badly on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Apart from the screech factor, I actually enjoyed seeing this. I watched on You Tube because I can't stand Lawrence O'Donnel.

If all newsies would cut the feed to guests who weren't answering the question, it would renew my faith in the profession. Sadly, such is not the case.

The other aspect of this is that it takes on the character of mocking mentally ill people. Orly Taitz just ain't right, and the fact he had her on the show reflects badly on him.
    OMG! I actually agree with you.:eek:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post

That and the way that he treated her. It's not a reporter's job to browbeat a guest and demand that she apologize for something said about a third party, especially when the guest can't really fight back. It's not like she was on an equal footing with him.

O'Donnell is a bully and a coward.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!