Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1 Mid-recount, Prosser lead has drastically changed. 
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,077
    Mid-recount, Prosser's lead has gone from 7,316 to 13,735.

    525 of 3,602 precincts have finished their work.
    drastically
    Site for a running total.

    http://gab.wi.gov/node/1735

    Its not done, as Klop could still gain a lot, but at this pace, Prosser will come out well ahead and make them all look like fools.

    In addition, some districts are showing some counting errors on the heavy side, that were in Klop's favor the first count round.

    Portage County Prosser gained 7 and Kloppenburg lost 8 from the original totals. That's a huge error there because there were only 339 votes in that ward.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    not surprised, :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Mid-recount, Prosser's lead has gone from 7,316 to 13,735.

    525 of 3,602 precincts have finished their work.
    drastically
    Site for a running total.

    http://gab.wi.gov/node/1735

    Its not done, as Klop could still gain a lot, but at this pace, Prosser will come out well ahead and make them all look like fools.

    In addition, some districts are showing some counting errors on the heavy side, that were in Klop's favor the first count round.

    Portage County Prosser gained 7 and Kloppenburg lost 8 from the original totals. That's a huge error there because there were only 339 votes in that ward.
    The unions are not done with this yet....They will 'find' more ballots as time goes on and steal this one just like Washington State Governors election .As the count went against them more and more unopened envelope with absentee ballots were discovered .Christine Gregoire defeated Republican Dino Rossi by 129 votes .
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    The unions are not done with this yet....They will 'find' more ballots as time goes on and steal this one just like Washington State Governors election .As the count went against them more and more unopened envelope with absentee ballots were discovered .Christine Gregoire defeated Republican Dino Rossi by 129 votes .
    But they weren't diabolical enough to give the election to Kloppenberg with a bulletproof majority in the first place?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    But they weren't diabolical enough to give the election to Kloppenberg with a bulletproof majority in the first place?
    Whats to say they didn't try and steel the election the first time around, but were caught off guard by those 7k votes that were not entered properly.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •