Thread: "All these are the beginning of sorrows (birth pangs) Matt. 24:8".

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by liberatecarl.com View Post
    God works through certain people as an organization to get the message out to people. God dont want half-truths being shared with people. He wants Bible researchers who are willing to put all that theology nonsense away and just use the Bible without all those doctrinal rules.God dont work through the apostate religious system because they have been confused by theologies and eschatologies developed during the foretold apostasy. The wheat and the tares. The Bible says God is a God of order, not confusion
    Do you read Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

I tried to keep it short, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Hmmm, yet another wall of text.

No desire to read that.
    Your not missing anything. It is simply cherry picked Scripture to prove whatever point he is trying to make. One can prove or disprove anything using bits of scripture that don't take in to account the whole message of the Bible.

As Christians we shouldn't worry about the end of days and just live life as Christ has asked us to, believing His return is imminent . If you live like that then prophecy will tend to take care of itself.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

I tried to keep it short, sorry
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Your not missing anything. It is simply cherry picked Scripture to prove whatever point he is trying to make. One can prove or disprove anything using bits of scripture that don't take in to account the whole message of the Bible.
    Which can be done with any religious text to be honest.

As Christians we shouldn't worry about the end of days and just live life as Christ has asked us to, believing His return is imminent . If you live like that then prophecy will tend to take care of itself.
    As it should be.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Which can be done with any religious text to be honest.

As it should be.
    Im quoting scripture. Ask me a question about the Bible and I will uses other verses in the Bible. Let scripture interpret scripture.

Im quoting scripture. Ask me a question about the Bible and I will uses other verses in the Bible. Let scripture interpret scripture.
    Cherry picked to make the point go your way of course.

Banned
    The Great Trib occured in 70 A.D.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Tell us of your beliefs. Who is and where will the Anti Christ will spring from ?

Four Views of End Times Prophecy
    http://www.matthewmcgee.org/rapture.html
    The Book of Revelation was written during the reign of Caesar Nero in the Early 60s AD, according to the inscription on the front of the Syriac Manuscripts of Revelation itself.

The Beast of Revelation, Nero Caesar ("Neron Qesar" in Hebrew, with a Gematria value of 666), has already committed his rampages. Most of Revelation has already been fulfilled; at this point, we are living in The Church Age (figuratively, "a thousand years" or "a long aeon of time"). There's nothing left in Prophecy to "happen" except the Second Coming and the Last Judgment, which happens pretty much all at once and could happen at any time -- or not for another 2,000 years, we just don't know.

No Secret Rapture, No Great Tribulation, No Left Behind, No Battle of Armageddon (sorry, but Titus and Vespasian already gathered the Armies of the Beast together in the valley of Megiddo and destroyed Jerusalem with catapult hail-stones the weight of a talent back in the 3.5-year "time, times, and half a time" Jewish Wars of AD 66-70. Already happened). We're not waiting for anything "still to come" on the Prophetic calendar, except the Return of Jesus Christ.

Could come at any time, or maybe not any time soon. For all we know, God has it Predestined for the exact calendar day that the last of us fools stops trying to guess when it's going to happen. :D
    Last edited by OrthodoxPresbyterian; 05-30-2011 at 07:09 PM.

An Adversary of Linda #'s

Look to the The four prophecies of Daniel that have a common point shared between them: they all cover an extensively long period of history, from the time of Daniel, all the way up to the end of the world

http://www.remnantofgod.org/daniel2.htm