Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Usama Bin Laden Has Been Buried at Sea 
    Usama bin Laden has been buried at sea, a U.S. official told Fox News.

After bin Laden was killed in a raid by U.S. forces in Pakistan, the official said the body would be handled according to Islamic practice and tradition.

That practice calls for the body to be buried within 24 hours, the official said. Finding a country willing to accept the remains of the world's most wanted terrorist would have been difficult, the official said. So the U.S. decided to bury him at sea.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/05...en-buried-sea/
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

This is a big big mistake.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    This is a big big mistake.
    I don't know. "Osama sleeps with the fishes" kinda works for me. I would have preferred the remains to have been co-mingled with waste from a pork pie factory and THEN dumped at sea, but hey, we can't have everything.
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.

Quote Originally Posted by hampshirebrit View Post
    I don't know. "Osama sleeps with the fishes" kinda works for me. I would have preferred the remains to have been co-mingled with waste from a pork pie factory and THEN dumped at sea, but hey, we can't have everything.
    I'm with you on that part. But irregardless of "Islamic Practices"...there needed to be camera crews from Al-Jazeera et al into where the body was to get hi res video and stills of his corpse.

Unless this has been done it allows the kooks on both sides to claim this is one big hoax.

And if the pictures and video HAS been recorded it needs to get out in wide distrubition ASAP.

I'm with you on that part. But irregardless of "Islamic Practices"...there needed to be camera crews from Al-Jazeera et al into where the body was to get hi res video and stills of his corpse.

Unless this has been done it allows the kooks on both sides to claim this is one big hoax.

And if the pictures and video HAS been recorded it needs to get out in wide distrubition ASAP.
    That I do agree with. There's already a torrent of bullshit from the left calling "Hoax".
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.

Quote Originally Posted by hampshirebrit View Post
    That I do agree with. There's already a torrent of bullshit from the left calling "Hoax".
    Well if this administration wants to quell those "Hoax" rumors...not just from the left...but the ones that are already starting to come from this side of the world...they'd better get some pics and video out on the airwaves before the "On Air' light comes on for the morning shows.

Well if this administration wants to quell those "Hoax" rumors...not just from the left...but the ones that are already starting to come from this side of the world...they'd better get some pics and video out on the airwaves before the "On Air' light comes on for the morning shows.
    Yeah... someone brought this up... We have pics of Saddams sons dead ... why didn't we do the same for Osama? Personally, I'd of excised his brain, a couple fingers and his genitals for safekeeping and to prove we actually DID IT and record the entire thing, but that's just how I roll.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

I don't think they want to quell any rumors. I think Obama's political team is well versed in manipulating the results of rumor. Sort of like this birther shit, they don't release the a birth certificate until some nutjob like Trump labels himself a Republican and goes off on a crusade, building the rumor to a crescendo. The whole while, Obama and his allies in the media are using the birther issue to marginalize a fringe group and then spreading out that marginalization with a broad brush to other opponents which have nothing to do with the original paranoia. So then they release this birth certificate with "layers" and other details that the fringe elements will latch onto, which leaves Obama's campaign team and his friends in the media with the ammunition to keep spreading the ridicule to groups who have nothing to do with the birther issue.

I don't think Obama's team planned this so much as they see the chance to strike for political opportunity in every single event. If a birther like conspiracy theory following grows out of the dumping of OBL's body, then that is more marginalization which they can spread around to those who don't deserve it while they are ridiculing those who do.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

eagleexpress
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    Yeah... someone brought this up... We have pics of Saddams sons dead ... why didn't we do the same for Osama? Personally, I'd of excised his brain, a couple fingers and his genitals for safekeeping and to prove we actually DID IT and record the entire thing, but that's just how I roll.

~QC
    I like the way you think:D

I like to think of this as being waterboarded for eternity.