Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    He doesn't - but his mother does. Lets not forget that while OBL was an evil man - his family has by and large been opposed to him and allied with us.

You do not win hearts and minds with insults and desecration.
    Every one of those 3,000+ killed on 9/11 have mothers too.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    And the wimpy ass RINO's.
    Speaking of RINO's, I heard that Lindsay Graham even objected to the religious funeral at sea. Even some RINO's know it was wrong. He's going to be on Hannity tomorrow.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

Oh, and Nick Berg, Daniel Pearl, and all the others who were beheaded by Bin Laden's orders had mothers too. However, I suppose it's respectful to behead someone and hold their head up like a trophy.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Oh, and Nick Berg, Daniel Pearl, and all the others who were beheaded by Bin Laden's orders had mothers too. However, I suppose it's respectful to behead someone and hold their head up like a trophy.
    get caught up. I'd hate to believe you are advocating that we emulate these animals.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I'm sure a good portion of his family knew right where he was and by keeping quiet perpetuated his crimes, anything they do to unbelievers is okay with their religion.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

get caught up. I'd hate to believe you are advocating that we emulate these animals.
    I think OBL deserves special attention, maybe they should have set him on fire and THEN thrown him overboard.

Banned
    You seem to be stuck on stupid.

I'm saying his FAMILY deserve some measure of respect. OBL is scum. That does not make his mother a bad person.
    When his family dies, we will be glad to show THEM respect. OBL deserves no respect. OBL died, public enemy number one, not his family. When Hitler "died," we didn't see any false hand-wringing over his carcass, we shouldn't show OBL respect and dignity in a false and naive sense that we will score points with the filthy moon god worshipers. They hated us before, they hate us now, they will continue to hate us forever. Stop with the show of trying to take the high ground as though you are the only decent person alive. The deed is done and "fish food OBL" is gone to hell where he belongs.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    You seem to be stuck on stupid.
    How on earth would I get stuck on you?

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    When his family dies, we will be glad to show THEM respect. OBL deserves no respect. OBL died, public enemy number one, not his family. When Hitler "died," we didn't see any false hand-wringing over his carcass, we shouldn't show OBL respect and dignity in a false and naive sense that we will score points with the filthy moon god worshipers. They hated us before, they hate us now, they will continue to hate us forever. Stop with the show of trying to take the high ground as though you are the only decent person alive. The deed is done and "fish food OBL" is gone to hell where he belongs.
    If you want to be no different than he - be my guest. I will not join you in that pursuit however. I'm satisfied with how the deed was done. They did the right thing.