1. #1 du is raising money for obama. will he accept it? 
    (i saw this thought posted on another site, a thought i found interesting. i think this thread belongs here. if not, i apologize. please move it.)

du has a sticky'd fundraiser request post in the forums i visit on du. $50,000 for obama. they even have that cute "thermometer" graphic showing its progress displayed hither and yon.

the question is? would obama accept a contribution from that du cesspool of freaks? would he willingly and knowingly accept money from a group with ideas so sickening and outside of the american norm?

is he that desperate?

would obama accept $50,000 from nambla? or the kkk?

that's an interesting question.

if he does? is anyone going to alert the media?

better still, if he doesn't? is skimmer just going to keep the money?

it makes me wonder.

hummm...

Sure, those fruitcakes are his peeps. I have to remind myself that there are real Democrats out there that aren't crazy as DUers. of course, many of them are crossing over for McCain.

Did you notice in Zer-0's Red Cross fund raiser for Gustav, he has them send the money to HIM and he will "send" it to the Red Cross.
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    Sure, those fruitcakes are his peeps. I have to remind myself that there are real Democrats out there that aren't crazy as DUers. of course, many of them are crossing over for McCain.

Did you notice in Zer-0's Red Cross fund raiser for Gustav, he has them send the money to HIM and he will "send" it to the Red Cross.

ha! no i did not see the nola angle to fund raising.

but upon further review it is a great idea. librarylady, i care about the people of nola. i do. send me your credit card number (with pin) and i will ensure that a $1 contribution will serve their sacrifice and help them recover from these difficult times. (i think i read that right. my teleprompter is messing up.)

change for their future! we can overcome! bla, bla, bla...

just don't check your statement for a week or two.

Sure, I'll do that right now!:D

All those libs sending Zer-0 their cellphone numbers for the "secret" text message, are getting hit up ofr donations.

All those libs sending Zer-0 their cellphone numbers for the "secret" text message, are getting hit up ofr donations.
    Yeah, that was a pretty good gimmick those suckers fell for. And really funny how that worked out. :)

Just saw this at DU
    mitchtv (1000+ posts) Tue Sep-02-08 11:45 PM
    Original message
    how many requests for money do you get a day
    from DCCC/DSCC/Hillary,Bill,Obama,Dnc,Democratic victory fund ,et al? it's getting rdiculous
    Such suckers!!
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sofa king View Post
    better still, if he doesn't? is skimmer just going to keep the money?
    I think $kammer keeping the money is much more likely than him even offering it to NObama.

The fact that they are being asked for a specific amount of money is interesting. It's not just a blanket "donate," it's a specific fund drive. And they haven't reached their totals yet. Then again, those young kids barely have the cash for their weed and Cheetos, and the trolls aren't there to give away money. :)

George Clooney is over in Switzerland raising funds for Obama. Is that even legal? The Swiss are known for chocolate, and stashing Nazi gold and then when the surviving Jews came to get their cash it was "Didn't Hitler KILL all of you."

My 18-year-old signed up for the secret Obambi VP text message. He never got the VP message but has been getting hit up for donations ever since.