1. #1 Remember Adam Putnam? Is he now a liberal? 
    Fabulous Poster
    circa 2000:

Voted YES on building a fence along the Mexican border. (Sep 2006)
    Voted YES on preventing tipping off Mexicans about Minuteman Project. (Jun 2006)
    Voted NO on reporting illegal aliens who receive hospital treatment. (May 2004)
    Voted NO on extending Immigrant Residency rules. (May 2001)
    Rated 100% by FAIR, indicating a voting record restricting immigration. (Dec 2003)
    Rated 92% by USBC, indicating a sealed-border stance. (Dec 2006)
    Declare English as the official language of the US. (Feb 2007)

2011 :

TALLAHASSEE As a fifth-generation rancher and citrus farmer, Adam Putnam has a personal stake in an immigration overhaul, one of the most heated issues in Washington and Florida.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/st...n-1204971.html

Republican leaders have blocked 29 immigration-control bills in recent sessions, and Oliver suspects that the GOP hierarchy is angling to deep-six any such legislation again this year. Agriculture Commissioner Adam Putnam, a Cabinet-level Republican, has already spoken out against such efforts.

http://www.sunshinestatenews.com/sto...it-stand-alone

Another blue suit speaks stupidly:

Sen. JD Alexander, the Senate budget chief now handling a controversial immigration crackdown proposal, told reporters Friday that he uses the federal government's e-Verify system.

A citrus grower, Alexander said he turns prospective employees away if they don't clear the system. But he did not give e-Verify a ringing endorsement. "It takes a while to really know the answer," he said. "It has the potential of being wrong."

"It's a fair amount of cost," he added -- about $20 per person that doesn't match. "It's fairly expensive."

Alexander, R-Lake Wales, also said he's short about 100 people to pick a blueberry crop. "For all the unemployment, there just are not folks who want to come out and pick blueberries," he said, for about $9 an hour.

Oh Mah Gawd! It costs $20 per employee to e-verify? You fucking out of touch jackass! How much do you think the hiring process at 7 eleven costs?

These men are corrupt.

I have NEVER seen a poster, sign , billboard, or any solicitation for produce pickers in the last 20 years. It's been over 30 years since I have seen a school bus picking up pickers at a gathering place or transporting them from farm to farm.

I don't know them personally, but I do know that there are people in west Miami who leave the city streets and go work in the fields seasonally. And they aren't all starving illegal aliens. Some of them clean up on Saturday night and go to fashionable gay discotheques, which I only mention because if 22 year old handsome young men will work in the fields, then Americans WILL do the work.

God damn liars. I despise them regardless of whether they are the Democratics claiming that we have some noble duty to allow illegals to stay and work or if they are Republicans trying to save a few dollars in payroll taxes and workers comp.

Guess what? No one needs blueberries. Let it rot on the vine for all I care.

This just goes to show that votes are more important than doing the right thing.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Neither the democrats nor the republicans are going to do anything about illegal immigration because they are both deathly afraid of getting the immigrants who stay pissed off at them.