1. #1 Ringling Circus heirs in court over funeral fight, amid claims of Jewish Mafia links 
    Karen Feld claims she was given brain damage when brother ordered her removal from apartment where they were mourning death of aunt
    Circus owner brother Kenneth being sued for $110m in suit
    Claims that she was beaten to stop her revealing family secrets about father's gay lovers and mother's suicide
    Case to give unique insight into family behind 'the Greatest Show on Earth'

The feuding heirs to the Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey Circus dynasty are to go to court over a brutal fight that allegedly broke out between brother and sister as they mourned the death of an aunt.

Former gossip columnist Karen Feld alleges that her businessman brother Kenneth, who now runs the legendary circus, gave her brain damage when he ordered her to be thrown out of a gathering of grieving relatives.

She claims that she was forcefully removed by a trio of ‘large, aggressive’ bodyguards, beaten and thrown into an elevator along with her poodle. ...
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1LNobEMW9

This lawsuit really will be a three ring circus .

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    I'd say anybody working in or with the circus has to have brain damage to some degree..

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    I'd say anybody working in or with the circus has to have brain damage to some degree..
    Take that back! :p:D

Sarasota has lots of circus folk here. There's Ringling Blvd, the Ringling School of Art and Design, the Ringling Museum (with circus museum and the estate of the Ringlings) and on and on.

I thought it was odd when I moved to Sarasota. SR subscribes to "Sarasota" magazine. In the areas where the apparent franchise (we had St Louis mag also) has their society weddings, etc, they feature the wedding of a trapeze artist and circus clown.

This is an odd place. Nothing would surprise me with the circus people. Our realtor was "the pretty" in a circus act, but had injured her back. She wasn't exactly the best buyer's agent in the world, but had been recommended by the firm in St Louis that had sold our home (indirectly---had been referred to their local affiliate).
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

What happened to the poodle? Was it a trick poodle?