1. #1 " Obamas Texas Revenge :White House Rejects Federal Disaster Status for Texas Wildfir 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    White House Rejects Federal Disaster Status for Texas Wildfires...

Gov. Rick Perry said late Tuesday night that the White House rejected his request for a federal major disaster declaration for areas of Texas affected by recent wildfires, but FEMA says they've already provided Texas assistance.

In a statement, Perry said he was "dismayed" by the rejection earlier in the day.

"It is not only the obligation of the federal government, but its responsibility under law to help its citizens in times of emergency," he said.

FEMA spokeswoman Rachel Racusen told the Associated Press on Wednesday that federal assistance already has been provided to Texas through grants for response activities. She said, based on information provided by the state, there was not a need for additional support at this time......Perry said the state would consider its options, which include an appeal of the denial.
    The governor isn't alone in his fight for funds for Texas. Twice in the past month U.S. Sens. John Cornyn and Kay Bailey Hutchison have written to the Administration urging them to honor Perry's request.

“When nearly 7,000 individual wildfires burn through more than 2.2. million acres, result in loss of life, and destroy homes, businesses, farms and ranches across the state, it’s hard to understand how these conditions don’t spell ‘disaster’ for this Administration," said Cornyn on Wednesday.

"We’ve yet to enter the hottest months of the year and already wildfires have wreaked havoc in Texas – yet our state has not received sufficient federal disaster aid. I will not stop fighting until Texas receives its due attention from President Obama and his Administration.”

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/politics/...226234.html?dr

He's doing the same thing to my home state that he did to Kentucky during those ice storms two years ago.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.