Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    He needs to branch out and comment on other topics, so far all I'm seeing is watchtower magazine spammer.
    There is nothing wrong with sharing your beliefs, but if your only purpose is to reprint the watch tower magazine here I don't think that is a discussion anymore.
    Look at the index, pick out another topic, and comment on it Mr.Tetris, I know you have another life and interests because like I said earlier, I worked with a guy for several years that was JW, he had a great sense of humor and was fun to talk to. I don't think God put us here to discuss nothing but how it would all end.
    I would have no problem if he did branch out but, from the looks of it, he's here on a recruiting drive for the JW and doesn't want to participate in any other discussions. You've warned him twice now to participate in other threads and he has ignored you both times. Time to show him the door if he doesn't branch out to other threads IMO.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Okay tetris, lets discuss the logic of atheism, and why gods aren't needed. You first.....

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

jehovahs witnesses talking about false religion? HAAAAAAA
    If you want to see my political views, check out my profile. i have them on my wall because there wasn't enough room in the info section.

Quote Originally Posted by jnkbortka View Post
    jehovahs witnesses talking about false religion? HAAAAAAA
    The irony for sure.:eek::D
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

OK, Tetris. I'll bite. When I worked on the road selling life insurance, I ran acros a Jehovah's Witness to spoke at length about what you believe. 144,000 are going to heaven, right? The rest will live on an earthly paradise, right? Hell is the grave, so there's no eternal suferring, right? Why even bother then? Why not just go out and do whatever you want?

You people are the polar opposite of an atheist. There is no sound reason to follow religious scripture if you're right. For an atheist, we just blink out, and for you, we all get rewarded by paradise anyway.

One more question, do you vote, observe Independence Day, pledge allegence to the flag, observe ANY holiday, or have any dealings with the government?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad