Thread: The End of False Religion Is Near

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post

That CULT label is Satan's way of decieving people. There is NO such thing as a cult. The word cult comes from the Latin word cultus which means worship

http://www.creation-science-prophecy.com/michael.htm

The Protestants and Catholics are wrong about Jesus. The so-called Church is an instrument of Satan to deceive people. Because Satan corrupted Christianity.Google "Council of Nicaea 325 AD" The JW restores Christianity to the pure and simple teachings of Christ."

JESUS SAID HIS TRUE FOLLOWERS WOULD BE OBJECTS OF HATRED AND SPOKEN AGAINST (Apostle Paul) Anyone who disagrees with the so-called Church is labelled as a CULT (spoken against) That is how Satan operates.
    Last edited by tetrispro; 05-09-2011 at 05:39 PM.

Arianism is the name given to an anti-Trinitarian belief system taught by Arius, an elder in the Alexandrian church, in the early fourth century AD. Arius affirmed the uniqueness of God and denied the complete divinity of the Son (Christ). He taught instead that Christ was a created and changeable being, who, while superior to humans, is not of the same order as the one God.

Arius and Arianism were condemned at the famous Council of Nicea in 325 AD, which proclaimed that the Son was of "the same substance" as the Father. After Constantine's death, however, Arianism flourished again for some decades and almost overcame the Nicene party. Arianism was finally condemned at the Council of Constantinople in 381 AD.

JW believe Arius was right and the so-called Church is WRONG. Jesus was known as Michael before Jehovah God transferred his life into the womb of the virgin girl Mary. His life was transferred from the spirit realm into the earthly realm through the womb of Mary. The prehuman Michael came to the earth through the womb of MAry And was born as a human child, Jesus. Jesus name was NOT mentioned before the book of Matthew. He is not referred to as Jesus in the so-called old testament. He is also referred to as the angel of God (Judges 6:11, 21, 22, 23)
    Last edited by tetrispro; 05-09-2011 at 05:36 PM.

Usually it's just a case of popularity. A "cult" is a label thrown on some minority religious group that the status quo doesn't like.

The Bible says that the whole world has been deceived.(The whole world includes so-called Christianity) Revelation 12
    Last edited by tetrispro; 05-09-2011 at 05:41 PM.

How do you feel about the cross?
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Ok...I'm done with this one trick pony.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    But...but...but I thought the Bible couldn't be interpreted privately????

At least that's what our scripture spammer says.
    It this case, it was translated in such a manner as to support the pre-existing beliefs of the Jehovah's Witnesses. Translation and interpretation are different things.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by tetrispro View Post
    Read Colossians. The prehuman Jesus DID creat all things, but BEFORE Jesus created all things, he himself was created by his Father Jehovah

The Father Jehovah has NO beginning but the prehuman Jesus had a beginning. That is why Jesus was begotten in heaven (before he came to earth) by his Father Jehovah before anything else was created. Jesus was known as Michael the Archangel before he came to the earth and after he left the earth. Jesus was his human name. His divine title is Michael. With an archangel's voice (how could Jesus have an archangel's voice if he is not the archangel Michael) and with God's trumpet and those who are dead in union with Christ will rise first (1 Thessalonians 4:16)
    Read John Chapter 1 and be content.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Ok...I'm done with this one trick pony.
    He needs to branch out and comment on other topics, so far all I'm seeing is watchtower magazine spammer.
    There is nothing wrong with sharing your beliefs, but if your only purpose is to reprint the watch tower magazine here I don't think that is a discussion anymore.
    Look at the index, pick out another topic, and comment on it Mr.Tetris, I know you have another life and interests because like I said earlier, I worked with a guy for several years that was JW, he had a great sense of humor and was fun to talk to. I don't think God put us here to discuss nothing but how it would all end.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg