Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    sure sounds like it.
    Well, I won't be changing any plans to go see Cars 2, X-men First Class or The Green Lantern because of this. In fact I'll go have a nice dinner and have a good laugh at these poeple when the world hasn't ended the day before.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    I've got a couple quesitons just out of curiosity?

Liberal....Is Christ Divine? Is He the Son of God? Did He descend from heaven to live His Life on Earth? Did He die on the Cross for the Sins of the World?

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    So....what are you going to do when "THE END" doesn't happen before your end does???
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    I've got a couple quesitons just out of curiosity?

Liberal....Is Christ Divine? Is He the Son of God? Did He descend from heaven to live His Life on Earth? Did He die on the Cross for the Sins of the World?
    Yes Christ is divine. He lived in heaven before he came to the earth, born of the virgin Mary. I believe he is the Son of God. His shed blood paved the way for eternal life for those believers who sincerely follow his teachings to the best of their ability as they can.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    sounds like it.
    There is something wrong with those who sit around dwelling on the return of Christ and the tribulation. They are so fixated on such a small part of the Message and purpose of Christ that the miss the beauty of the Gospel and the love that God showed us by becoming one of us and dying for us. The end will come when God is good and ready and not a moment sooner. Until then I will do as Christ asked and share the good news with all who want to hear it.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by liberatecarl.com View Post
    Yes Christ is divine. He lived in heaven before he came to the earth, born of the virgin Mary. I believe he is the Son of God. His shed blood paved the way for eternal life for those believers who sincerely follow his teachings to the best of their ability as they can.
    If you stop right there then you have it in toto.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

The Good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations and then the end will come. Jesus preached the Kingdom of God. That was all Jesus talked about. Also Matthew 28:19,20 about making disciples of people of all the nations. teaching them to observe all the things I commanded you.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Grace,Queen of the Cocamamies is with us again !:eek:
    Reads like David ben Israel (herbert armstrong devotee) to me.

The real Jews are the British people!

The Good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations and then the end will come. Jesus preached the Kingdom of God. That was all Jesus talked about. Also Matthew 28:19,20 about making disciples of people of all the nations. teaching them to observe all the things I commanded you.
    Question...how do you know that your version of Christianity isn't the false religion you're railing against?
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Banned
    And people say Scientologitsts are crazy... guys like this one prove Christians got there first!

Heh heh, no answer for my question eh? No surprise there because you can't answer it because there is nothing you can do.