Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    And people say Scientologitsts are crazy... guys like this one prove Christians got there first!
    Sooner or later the blind had to chime in.

Odd how it is the crazy ones who see everyone else as crazy.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Heh heh, no answer for my question eh? No surprise there because you can't answer it because there is nothing you can do.
    Because I have been a member of other religious groups as well. I grew up as a Roman Catholic. I also went to Protestant and Seventh Day Adventist. The Book of Mormon as well. I know it is the truth because the truth will set you free as Jesus said.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by liberatecarl.com View Post
    Because I have been a member of other religious groups as well. I grew up as a Roman Catholic. I also went to Protestant and Seventh Day Adventist. The Book of Mormon as well. I know it is the truth because the truth will set you free as Jesus said.
    so what is your view on the Sabbath?

Yet you chain yourself to the mistaken belief that the world is coming to an end. Doesn't sound like you're very free to me.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

No offense, but do you have any idea how many people have believed what you believe with your same certainty only to find out they were mistaken in their precision?
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Is it safe to come out of the bunker yet?:eek:
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Is it safe to come out of the bunker yet?:eek:
    NO!!!! BACK IN YOUR HOLE!!!!!
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Yet you chain yourself to the mistaken belief that the world is coming to an end. Doesn't sound like you're very free to me.
    thats the thing, while Christ told us what to watch for he also said not to dwell on it and make that the focus as it will turn people off. hell if you look at Mathew it isn't till near the time of his death that he even really starts talking about end time events as he was laying the ground work for his ministry and giving an example as to how to bring people to him with his message.

NO!!!! BACK IN YOUR HOLE!!!!!
    Ooohkaaaaay!:(
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    thats the thing, while Christ told us what to watch for he also said not to dwell on it and make that the focus as it will turn people off. hell if you look at Mathew it isn't till near the time of his death that he even really starts talking about end time events as he was laying the ground work for his ministry and giving an example as to how to bring people to him with his message.
    Seems like the OP missed that part.