Thread: The End of False Religion Is Near

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    liberatecarl, could you explain a few things to me? Like how Jesus' resurrection demonstrates the way we will be resurrected someday?

And how God is three persons while remaining only One?

And how the Holy Spirit can enter humans and give them the ability to understand that which seems foolish to the worldly?

thanks
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Reads like David ben Israel (herbert armstrong devotee) to me.

The real Jews are the British people!
    Again, Herbert W Armstrong !Lost tribes of Israel !

Is it safe to come out of the bunker yet?:eek:
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Seems like the OP missed that part.
    yeah, a lot of people that get fixated on the end time stuff do, think of it like riding a bike, one doesn't jump in and start riding mountain bike trails or 100 mile marathons right off the bat, got to work up to that point, the same is with Christ message and it's how he taught.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Is it safe to come out of the bunker yet?:eek:
    in your hole swine!!:mad:

:D

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    liberatecarl, could you explain a few things to me? Like how Jesus' resurrection demonstrates the way we will be resurrected someday?

And how the Holy Spirit can enter humans and give them the ability to understand that which seems foolish to the worldly?

thanks
    You forgot my favorite. Was Jesus God in the flesh, or was he the Son of God?

Not even the angels in heaven know when the Revelation will unfold, but people think they know.

These are the same bunch that think everyone is the anti christ. My answer to the Obama is the anti christ emails were simple. When the anti christ comes, there won't be a thousand emails making sure you know.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post

thanks

Jesus, his Father, and the Holy spirit are all one in purpose NOT one substance. Google the word homoousios

God has an endless memory. He can play us back and put our life force into a new body just as easily as we can play back a tape or dvd by putting it into another vcr or dvd player by reanimating us with a new body.

The holy dpirit works through God's anointed, God reveals things through certain people who relay the message to others.
    Last edited by tetrispro; 05-06-2011 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by liberatecarl.com View Post
    Jesus, his Father, and the Holy spirit are all one in purpose NOT one substance. Google the word homoousios

God has an endless memory. He can play us back and put our life force into a new body just as easily as we can play back a tape or dvd by putting it into another vcr or dvd player by reanimating us with a new body.

The holy dpirit works through God's anointed, God reveals things through certain people who relay the message to others.
    Does God use Google?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Does God use Google?
    GOD IS all knowing, he doesnt need to

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homoousian

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ousia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arianism

A Christian movement reputed to practice a form of Arianism (or "Semi-Arianism"[citation needed]) are Jehovah's Witnesses.[22] They consider Jesus Christ to be divine and unlike other created beings, but not equal to the one God. And although they are not Trinitarians or Athanasians, they disagree with Arius’ views in many respects. Arius, for example, denied that the Son could really know the Father[citation needed] while Jehovah's Witnesses believe that the Son ‘fully knows’ the Father, and also that the Son, as 'the Word who became flesh', is “the one that has explained him.”[23] (Mt 11:27; Joh 1:14, 18) They believe it is vital to come to know God. And although Arius did not accept Athanasius’ theory that the Holy Spirit was co-equal and of the same substance as the Father, he did consider the spirit to be a person or a high angel. Jehovah's Witnesses believe the Holy Spirit is not an actual person but rather is God’s divine breath, God's power in action.[24]

Another group that may be considered Arian is the Church of God (7th day) - Salem Conference.
    Last edited by tetrispro; 05-06-2011 at 02:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by liberatecarl.com View Post
    Well then why should I, can't I just ask God? Why do you want me to seek the wisdom of God through a liberal search engine?