1. #1 DU loves them some racism when it comes to Michelle Malkin 
    If you've followed Michelle's blog for a while, then you are familiar with the terms and phrases - many racist - the left loves to use in regards to her. The following DUmp thread is nothing new:

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x3905892

Lots of racist ones.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    If you've followed Michelle's blog for a while, then you are familiar with the terms and phrases - many racist - the left loves to use in regards to her. The following DUmp thread is nothing new:

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x3905892

Lots of racist ones.
    Why is it that the only racism that matters on DU is against African Americans? And then, it doesn't have to be specifically racist, but something that anyone in any state of consciousness might possibly perceive as racist?

Yo DU: THESE ARE RACIST:

The Pompom Macoute, Ho Chi Ho, illegal immigrant, Tokyo Rove, DraGOON Lady, Maglalang-a-ding-dong, Miss Tijuana Donkey Show.

and THESE ARE SEXIST:

Rosie's Cutie Patootie, Attention whore, Something that rhymes with blunt, "Miserable little c*&^", GOP Glory Hole, engrave it the her knee pads she wears when servicing bush.

Asians, as a whole, just refuse to play by liberal rules. They study and work hard. They are successful as a result. All without the need to be protected from the man. So, to a lib, they're as useless as a middle aged white guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Why is it that the only racism that matters on DU is against African Americans? And then, it doesn't have to be specifically racist, but something that anyone in any state of consciousness might possibly perceive as racist?

Yo DU: THESE ARE RACIST:

The Pompom Macoute, Ho Chi Ho, illegal immigrant, Tokyo Rove, DraGOON Lady, Maglalang-a-ding-dong, Miss Tijuana Donkey Show.

and THESE ARE SEXIST:

Rosie's Cutie Patootie, Attention whore, Something that rhymes with blunt, "Miserable little c*&^", GOP Glory Hole, engrave it the her knee pads she wears when servicing bush.
    You forgot the ping pong ones. I won't go into detail about it, but it doesn't involve paddles.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana