Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    hahaha, I was thinking that before I opened the thread

That's one of the better scenes in the book. So is the one where Lisbeth rescues Mikel from the sex offender/CEO Vanger guy's dungeon.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    That's one of the better scenes in the book. So is the one where Lisbeth rescues Mikel from the sex offender/CEO Vanger guy's dungeon.
    yeah...I started The Girl who Kicked the Hornets Nest, but couldn't get into it. If Larssen had lived and gone through a couple rewrites, the books would have been a LOT better IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    yeah...I started The Girl who Kicked the Hornets Nest, but couldn't get into it. If Larssen had lived and gone through a couple rewrites, the books would have been a LOT better IMHO

I know what you mean, as I read all 3 books. I enjoyed them all, but the middle books in trilogies often are harder to read, because the author is trying to connect too many plotlines.

I would say that I hope Hollywood clears them up when they make english movies of the books, but then I think of how many of my favorite books they've already screwed up. It's also unfortunate that Angelina Jolie is too old to play Lisbeth, I can't imagine many actresses playing that role well.

I haven't heard mention of it.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I know what you mean, as I read all 3 books. I enjoyed them all, but the middle books in trilogies often are harder to read, because the author is trying to connect too many plotlines.

I would say that I hope Hollywood clears them up when they make english movies of the books, but then I think of how many of my favorite books they've already screwed up. It's also unfortunate that Angelina Jolie is too old to play Lisbeth, I can't imagine many actresses playing that role well.
    Jolie would not make a good Salander, she's too big, Ronney Mara is playing her, perfect build and look for Salander. Daniel Craig is playing Mikael Blomkvist, also a good choice for the character. I've seen the Swedish verison, it's good movie, but they did not do a good job with matching characters to description. Noomi Rapace did a fantastic job, but she's way to tall to have been Salander.

It checks out, strange that I didn't hear about it on the news.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg