Thread: Born to cheat?

1. #1 Born to cheat? 
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/211345...24240#26524240

Now guys can have a new excuse for being absolute cheating dogs, "Hon, I was born to cheat." They've had that eminent scientist, Dr. Phil, on the Today Show, and others talking about the discovery of new genes---the cheating genes. Women have been asked if they'd like to have their fiances take the cheating genetic test.

Maybe the women should check out their prospective husband's postings on the internet. Maybe those bragging of the biggest internet P---- might not be the best candidates. Or it could be those bragging of their exploits are just a lot of hot air. Who knows?

It's just the latest in junk science. :D

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    I don't need to have a man take the cheating genetics test. I can spot a cheater a mile away at this point.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I don't need to have a man take the cheating genetics test. I can spot a cheater a mile away at this point.
    What's the tipoff? The indentation in the naked ring finger? ;)

Dammit. Guilty. Stupid scientists.

Can't figure out cancer or how to create a new carbon-zero fuel, but whoooey they found the damn cheating gene. Did they find it was attached to the penis gene.

This is junk science. I'm pretty sure that I was born with the lazy porker gene backed up by the Drama Queen gene. So, what?

I have the ability to suppress, redirect, or eliminate the behaviors associated with all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I can, too. It doesn't take rocket scientist. Have been in the business world too long and can usually spot one quickly. I'm right about 95% of the time. Sometimes I'm very disappointed when one of the good ones goes bad.

It might be junk science, but I bet they'll collect big bucks from women who would feel more confident. The best way is to just get a good, decent person.

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    This is junk science. I'm pretty sure that I was born with the lazy porker gene backed up by the Drama Queen gene. So, what?

I have the ability to suppress, redirect, or eliminate the behaviors associated with all that.
    You may have that ability, but some of our other female posters may not have your self control.

:D