Thread: Fantasy Friday

1. #1 Fantasy Friday 
    Power CUer
    Brilliantly sunny and cool in the DC area.

TOTD: Do you remember your dreams? Can you diagnose what caused them? It might be things that happened to you during the day, or it might be that 10 pm pastrami sandwich. I tend to remember mine, they tend to come from things I encountered during the day doing a mashup in my brain, and they usually amuse me.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

The sun was out when I was driving in this morning, but I could see a storm coming in.

TOTD: I only remember my dreams on mornings that I sleep in later. Sometimes, they make no sense and are just my brain re-shuffling recent experiences with other things.

We're hoping to get into the 70s today and I'm crossing my fingers.

TOTD: Sometimes my dreams are just a mish-mash of the day and sometimes they are bizarre continuations of whatever I'm reading at the time. Others times, though, I have very vivid dreams that are unrelated to my day. These dreams are complex and have an internal logic that makes sense. They are compelling enough that I remember them for days - sometimes longer.

For breakfast, I had oatmeal with brown sugar crumbles and fresh-squeezed oj from Jamba Juice. My belly is soooo happy!

Anyway--TOTD: I rarely remember my dreams. The intense ones stick with me for a few hours after waking up but then they fade away as I get distracted with life.
    2011 CU Fantasy Baseball Champion