Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    great race...what happened to Dialed In? 8th place...

Animal Kingdom has won on grass, hope he does well at the Belmont next month

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    great race...what happened to Dialed In? 8th place...

Animal Kingdom has won on grass, hope he does well at the Belmont next month
    He didn't break well then got pushed to the back. Once he didn't break the way he should have, he was done.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    He didn't break well then got pushed to the back. Once he didn't break the way he should have, he was done.
    ah, at lest he didn't get hurt...that was my first thought, but then they were only talking about Archarcharch so if figured he was ok

Hi guys ...

Guess who won $75.00 yesterday at the Kentucky Derby Party on Animal Kingdom? :p

Pot winnings for him was actually $150.00 ... but were so many folks at the party, each horse was shared by 2 people. Picked his name out of a basket, couldn't even keep track of number 16, 'til we saw his name on screen.

Seemed to take forever to announce 2nd. place Nehru, and those folks shared a $40.00 pot.

All this, leading up to the good part for CU.

What say I put my money where my mouth is and put it toward supporting what SR and SLW are doing for us, hmmm? :D

~ ABC

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Hi guys ...

Guess who won $75.00 yesterday at the Kentucky Derby Party on Animal Kingdom? :p

Pot winnings for him was actually $150.00 ... but were so many folks at the party, each horse was shared by 2 people. Picked his name out of a basket, couldn't even keep track of number 16, 'til we saw his name on screen.

Seemed to take forever to announce 2nd. place Nehru, and those folks shared a $40.00 pot.

All this, leading up to the good part for CU.

What say I put my money where my mouth is and put it toward supporting what SR and SLW are doing for us, hmmm? :D

~ ABC
    Thanks, that would be nice.

Your party sounded like fun. We missed it as I didn't catch the reply about the time of the race and got busy with stuff around here.

We had a neighborhood party by the little lake in the development. It was lovely under the huge oak trees. One of the neighbors has a little boy who has autism. It was nice sitting with him and his mom and aunt and grandma. The poor kid is terrified of dogs. We had a notice to bring no dogs, but a couple neighbors did anyway. They were nice about taking the pooches home. The little guy is getting over his fear better than last year. Last year he screamed when a dog came near. This time his eyes just got very wide and he went and sat in the mom's Jeep.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Which made the way Animal Kingdom's jockey threaded the needle to get up front so impressive. He was trapped in the middle of the pack for most of the race.