Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 A Motivational Poster for George W. Bush’s Library 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    In case the font is too small, the words at the bottom are: “VINDICATION: When the loudest critic of your policies achieves his greatest success because of them.”

I can hear the liberal cries of outrage, so to recap:
    The interrogations of KSM (which included waterboarding) and the interrogation of Hassan Ghul (held in “black site” prisons) were key to identifying the courier; the president then authorized military action in a foreign country without going to the United Nations or informing the host government;

the military action was unilateral, and we did not consult with our allies;

Congress was not informed of the military action; and it increasingly appears that no serious effort was made to treat Osama bin Laden as a criminal (reading him his rights, etc.).

The monitoring of Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti’s phone call was a result of an extensive global wiretapping system. Furthermore, as Charles Krauthammer notes, the helicopters used in the raid came from Bagram and Jalalabad;

if we had withdrawn from Afghanistan on the antiwar Left’s timetable, we would have had no bases from which to launch this operation.

http://www.nationalreview.com/campai...-bushs-library

2. #2 A Motivational Poster for George W. Bush’s Library 
    By Jim Geraghty

Tags: Barack Obama, George W. Bush

A motivational poster, sent in from a reader:

When the loudest critic of your policies achieves his greatest success because of them."

In case the font is too small, the words at the bottom are: “VINDICATION: When the loudest critic of your policies achieves his greatest success because of them.”

I can hear the liberal cries of outrage, so to recap: The interrogations of KSM (which included waterboarding) and the interrogation of Hassan Ghul (held in “black site” prisons) were key to identifying the courier; the president then authorized military action in a foreign country without going to the United Nations or informing the host government; the military action was unilateral, and we did not consult with our allies; Congress was not informed of the military action; and it increasingly appears that no serious effort was made to treat Osama bin Laden as a criminal (reading him his rights, etc.). The monitoring of Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti’s phone call was a result of an extensive global wiretapping system. Furthermore, as Charles Krauthammer notes, the helicopters used in the raid came from Bagram and Jalalabad; if we had withdrawn from Afghanistan on the antiwar Left’s timetable, we would have had no bases from which to launch this operation.

Well done to one president for enacting all of these policy changes, and well done to his successor for keeping them in place.

http://www.nationalreview.com/campai...-bushs-library
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Wow! Great!:):)

Banned
    Why is Obama considered a critic?

He's been a Bush republican from the get-go.

From the day he' set foot in office, he's been a republican president.

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post

I'm sorry - were you NOT paying attention during his 2008 election campaign?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Sure... but 2008 is old news.... Obama has acted like a Bush since the day he took office. Seriously, you guys should be happy with him - he's one of the best republican presidents you've ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    rubliw doesn't pay attention period.

Otherwise he wouldn't make stupid statements like that.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Sure... but 2008 is old news.... Obama has acted like a Bush since the day he took office. Seriously, you guys should be happy with him - he's one of the best republican presidents you've ever had.
    So I take it you're one of the ones that's sad Osama is dead?

Shouldn't you still be in mourning?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar

But the many Democrats (perhaps not the America hating kook left though) is CHEERING his actions on OBL.

They are falling all over themselves giving him credit and HE is falling all over HIMSELF trying to claim credit.

Yet the truth of the matter is that this PIECE OF SHIT got elected by smearing the former President and making wild accusations about the policies Bush authorized. He garnered millions of votes by lying about Gitmo, Rendition, and nearly everything connected with gathering intelligence to get OBL.

Now those very same policies ARE THE MAIN REASON we got enough information to get the bastard.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Be honest - when you picked your avatar Picard was smiling and waving. It's your posts that make him turn facepalm.