Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    Sure... but 2008 is old news.... Obama has acted like a Bush since the day he took office. Seriously, you guys should be happy with him - he's one of the best republican presidents you've ever had.
    Be careful Wilbur, they haven't legalized drugs yet.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I can think of another "motivation poster" that says everything you need to know about the failed Bush Administration:

Never hire a cheerleader to do a man's job.

What, exactly, was vindicated? That Brokeback Bush failed in his duties and couldn't (or wouldn't) catch Bin Laden? That it took a new president who refocused intelligence resources to finding OBL--and who succeeded halfway through his first term-- something that the incompetent cheerleader failed to do in 8?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xavierob82 View Post
    What, exactly, was vindicated? That Brokeback Bush failed in his duties and couldn't (or wouldn't) catch Bin Laden? That it took a new president who refocused intelligence resources to finding OBL--and who succeeded halfway through his first term-- something that the incompetent cheerleader failed to do in 8?
    Wrong whitebread. Panetta and Petraeus made the decision to kill OBL. The Magic Negro had no say in the matter; he is such a loser he lets his Iranian POS advisor named Valerie Jarret lead him around by the nose. As usual, Obummer voted present.

Banned
    I can think of another "motivation poster" that says everything you need to know about the failed Bush Administration:

Never hire a cheerleader to do a man's job.
    I can think of a prick that will get banned shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Hopefully sooner than later.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I guess they don't have enough for DoD civilians in Frankfurt to do these days...so instead of looking at poorn like most of them do...this one acts like an asshole on conservative websites.

Your tax dollars at work folks.

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Are you using an accusation of homosexuality to demean?

I thought liberals didn't do that.

Anyhow. . . the information to catch and kill bin Laden was harvested about 6 years ago. Intellegence (something it seems you're not having a good grasp of) takes a while to ferment and flower into an actual product. So it's pretty damn inaccurate AND blind to pretend the clock started anew on Jan 20,09.

Then again, you haven't given me reason to think of you in another way.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.