Hybrid View

1. #1 wow....cali is treading on dangerous waters 
    cali (1000+ posts) Sat May-07-11 06:35 PM
    Original message
    Assuming that bush is a war criminal, does that make John Kerry
    Advertisements [?]
    and all the rest of the Congress critters who voted for the Iraq fiasco, war criminals too? Congress authorized the President to use "all means necessary".
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...esg_id=1060375

ProSense (1000+ posts) Sat May-07-11 06:49 PM
    Response to Original message
    2. Wait
    Assuming?

What brought this on?

Are you trying to defend Bush or smear Kerry?

Bush got an authorization to continue the inspections, exhaust diplomacy and provide evidence of WMD. He lied.
    is cali wanting to be tombstoned?
    Lets just paint some happy clouds over at the sunshine and lollipop land

Asking to get tombstoned or drunk. one of the two.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Either the war was wrong or it wasn't. It wasn't wrong for Bush and okay for Kerry. At least people who are far to the left are consistent on this matter.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Either the war was wrong or it wasn't. It wasn't wrong for Bush and okay for Kerry. At least people who are far to the left are consistent on this matter.
    SOME may be, but I think the DUmp Residents are demonstrating a double standard there.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    SOME may be, but I think the DUmp Residents are demonstrating a double standard there.
    By my standards, most from DU are not on the far left. I've met members of the far left and most DUers do not qualify. When I think far to the left, I think of people who would disown most Democrat candidates because they won't take a stand in enough areas. I think of people who would insist on voting for Nader. I think of leftists who want a complete restructure of how our elections are (which I don't disagree with because I get tired of it always coming down between two parties trying to do anything for votes). Some DUers qualify as batshit crazy, but most are not far leftists. JMO. Now I realize there may be some pointed at over and over again, but I notice it's the same people.

Truth is if these people were truly to the far left, they'd be blasting Obama out for doing the same things Bush did.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    By my standards, most from DU are not on the far left. I've met members of the far left and most DUers do not qualify. When I think far to the left, I think of people who would disown most Democrat candidates because they won't take a stand in enough areas. I think of people who would insist on voting for Nader. I think of leftists who want a complete restructure of how our elections are (which I don't disagree with because I get tired of it always coming down between two parties trying to do anything for votes). Some DUers qualify as batshit crazy, but most are not far leftists. JMO. Now I realize there may be some pointed at over and over again, but I notice it's the same people.

Truth is if these people were truly to the far left, they'd be blasting Obama out for doing the same things Bush did.
    You don't read the DUmp enough.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.