1. #1 HOLY SH**!! The GOP just lost my wingnut sister!! 
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    renie408 (1000+ posts)
    Wed Sep-03-08 11:20 AM
    Original message
    HOLY SH**!! The GOP just lost my wingnut sister!!

My sister has always been a major wingnut apologizer. She and her husband always had an excuse for Bush, always staunchly supported every move the GOP made. I will say they have started to talk about it less and she even had favorable things to say about Edwards...up until all the affair stuff came ou.

My mother just called and said that my sister told her last night that she was VERY upset about Palin. See, her oldest son got a girl pregnant about five years ago and the girl's parents really pushed marriage. Needless to say, they got divorced about four years ago. Anyway, the whole thing cost my sister's family a ton of money, anguish and my nephew ended up quitting college to 'support' his family. But since he had quit college, he couldn't get a job that supported his family, so my sister and BIL supported his family (and still do). My sister said that she is at the least, staying home in November. BUT....GET THIS....she is going to check out Obama and see what he has to say!!

Everybody keeps telling me that the pregnant teenage daughter thing is a non-starter, but for my GOP sister, it was the straw that broke the elephant's back.
    Boy, the bouncy writers are working overtime at the DUmp lately.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    The thing that has me waivering is he picture of her abusing those shrimp. Hell, if she could do that as a little girl means she's probably graduated to halibut and salmon now.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    It looks like they've accepted our challenge to give us more and better bouncies, but the quality still is not up to par.

"BUT....GET THIS....she is going to check out Obama and see what he has to say!!" Boring. Where's the drama? Comon people, good bouncies don't write themselves!

Pretty soon there will be no one left to vote for McCain.

She and her husband always had an excuse for Bush, always staunchly supported every move the GOP made.
    Does anyone here know anyone - ANYONE - like that? I don't. My brother is way more conservative than I am, but even he has often disagreed with President Bush and the GOP.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Geez, the quality is a little better for content, but the story could really be developed more. I give it 3 bongs for the effort.
    Donald Ian Rankin (1000+ posts) Wed Sep-03-08 12:51 PM
    Response to Original message
    85. This is DU - shame is in short supply around here.

Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    Does anyone here know anyone - ANYONE - like that? I don't. My brother is way more conservative than I am, but even he has often disagreed with President Bush and the GOP.
    My husband's family are the only people I know who constantly discuss politics and blindly support certain politicians - and they're all Obama loving moonbats.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Geez, the quality is a little better for content, but the story could really be developed more. I give it 3 bongs for the effort.
    I'll give it one bong for effort because of the exceptionally poor bouncys they've been churning out lately.

I guess eyeshit was right....

10. #10 Whewwwwwwww but I'm impressed 
    renie didn't blame it on Karl Rove!