Thread: Dinner???

1. #1 Dinner??? 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    What's fer Dinner??? :D

I'm going to throw on a big RibEye steak that is easily big enough for the both of us.

Thank you CostCo!!!!!

Not sure what else is on the menu but I always have frozen fries...:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

That sounds good. Our youngest daughter had my wife out all day. They stopped for dinner before coming home. I'm left sucking on a Pepperoni Pizza Hot Pocket.

Lamb chow mien over basmati rice.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Chicken Helper teriyaki with beef instead of chicken. Was gonna do a Hamburger Helper, but my milk seemed to be curdled, so all I had available that didn't require milk was the chicken one. Wasn't bad.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Just ordered Chinese food. Roast Pork Lo Mein.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

We ended up with baked potatoes and Brussel sprouts. SR loves those Brussel sprouts--really he does.

I did it in honor of a long time on-line friend from the canine epilepsy support site from Belgium. What a nice surprise, she called me from Belgium. For 8 years we had emailed each other and sent pics of our other pets and houses, family, etc, but it was the first time we actually talked.

It made my day, as this was sort of melancholy. I really hate Mother's Day now. My mom has been gone for 10 years now and my kids are back in St Louis. But phone calle from my friend and from the 2 sons helped a lot. Also that good steak that SR made helped ease the pain. :D
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    We ended up with baked potatoes and Brussel sprouts. SR loves those Brussel sprouts--really he does.

I did it in honor of a long time on-line friend from the canine epilepsy support site from Belgium. What a nice surprise, she called me from Belgium. For 8 years we had emailed each other and sent pics of our other pets and houses, family, etc, but it was the first time we actually talked.

It made my day, as this was sort of melancholy. I really hate Mother's Day now. My mom has been gone for 10 years now and my kids are back in St Louis. But phone calle from my friend and from the 2 sons helped a lot. Also that good steak that SR made helped ease the pain. :D
    Overall, it sounds like a nice day. We are blessed.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    took the wife out for mothers day, we were going to go to a chines place, but OMG they were booked, so we went down to Logan's good food, had a sirloin with rice pilaf and backed sweet potato, and the sampler(onion petals, cheese sticks and mushrooms), was good food :D