Thread: 2012 thoughts?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Agree with you, but would like to add Gary Johnson of New Mexico to the no list.
    Yep. Johnson and Paul's elevator does not get off the 1st floor.

I just learned from the Ape that Palin is running for President..Umm 100 bucks is coming you'll way. I will see if I can suck him to another bet.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 05-28-2011 at 01:39 AM.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Yep. Johnson and Paul's elevator does not get off the 1st floor.

I just learned from the Ape that Palin is running for President..Umm 100 bucks is coming you'll way. I will see if I can suck him to another bet.
    Paul is leading or second in some polls, sadly, and Rudy is leading the CNN poll why the fuck he's even in the mentioning IDK

as for Palin, even Drudge doesn't have anything, the only that has been mentioned is that she's taking a bus trip to NH, now if she announces then, great, but nothing official that I can find

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    Paul is leading or second in some polls, sadly, and Rudy is leading the CNN poll why the fuck he's even in the mentioning IDK

as for Palin, even Drudge doesn't have anything, the only that has been mentioned is that she's taking a bus trip to NH, now if she announces then, great, but nothing official that I can find
    I saw a video of her announcing late last night and watched an interview with Spitzer of CNN and a couple of duds talking about her announcement. I can not find anything now. Weird.

Okay, who's up for a Palin/Cain ticket?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Okay, who's up for a Palin/Cain ticket?
    No. I can find no evidence that she has actually announced, so I'm working on the idea that she has not, and I still don't think that she will.

Palin is just plain too toxic. I love her as someone who will go out there and take out a bigger pair of testicles than Michele will let Barack have, but she's doom for a ticket this year. The Left (and their media sycophants) are entirely too primed for her this time around. She'll do much more good as a kingmaker and an ATM machine. I don't want her in the race any more than I want Rush Limbaugh or Ann Coulter in the race. They serve a much better purpose from the sidelines, and they're simply too divisive, too easy to lie about to work for a real boots-on-the-ground campaign.

Cain/Pawlenty could be pretty good. I actually wouldn't mind a Cain/Paul ticket. Let's face it: if we're facing a closely-divided Senate, I want to be damn well certain that the tie-breaking vote is going to vote strongly against tax increases and particularly against the Global Warming Alarmist Cult. Paul can certainly be a kook at a lot of times, but if there's one thing you can be sure of, it's how he'll vote on something, and that is, after all, the VP's ultimate duty.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    No. I can find no evidence that she has actually announced, so I'm working on the idea that she has not, and I still don't think that she will.

Palin is just plain too toxic. .
    The story on Weekly World News is bogus. Never heard of this rag plus why would she announce to an obscure new organization.

The media will paint any candidate running against Obama as toxic. This will be a mud slinging, dirty campaign filled with lies. The hate filled media will make sure of it. We do not want the media to pick another RINO as our candidate or a candidate that is not a real conservative. McCain was a dud and Romney is also. The media wants a mushy flip flopping RINO like Romney.

Cain is moving up in the polls. Just watch the left wing smear machine go after him if his numbers start to move up rapidly. I would like to see Palin run. The more the merrier. I think she can beat Obama badly.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 05-28-2011 at 05:26 PM.

The story on Weekly World News is bogus. Never heard of this rag plus why would she announce to an obscure new organization.
    Their symbol is Batboy, so yeah any story from them should be taken as highly suspect.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Their symbol is Batboy, so yeah any story from them should be taken as highly suspect.
    They doctored a video in which she said she was running. I saw it and heard it around 2am this morning. The video has been removed.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    WWN is a tabloid, nothing more, but they will break real news every once in a while

They doctored a video in which she said she was running. I saw it and heard it around 2am this morning. The video has been removed.
    Faking news? Who do they think they are? Dan Rather? :mad:
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!