Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I didn't read that in the quotes. It's about him having been a human being.
    So we can put you into the category of people sad that he's dead?

What should have happened to a scumbag like this then Bridget?

You think we should have put him on trial in NYC and then tossed him in prison?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    A colleague of mine wants to start roving, armed death squads for pedophiles. You would be perfect for that!
    Can I volunteer?
    WOOF!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by American Pitbull View Post
    Can I volunteer?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :D Welcome back!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Thanks SR! I know I said this a few months ago... but I plan on being here regularly - again. God willing.
    WOOF!

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    So we can put you into the category of people sad that he's dead?

What should have happened to a scumbag like this then Bridget?

You think we should have put him on trial in NYC and then tossed him in prison?
    I think we handled it the right way.

If we had gotten him back for trial, we would have given him the death penalty and he definitely would have been considered a "martyr" by extremists.

At the same time, he couldn't be allowed to live or he could do much more damage.

I actually was happy when he died.

But I won't condemn somebody who acknowledges his humanity and believes that the loss of any life is sad.

Why are you and others here so dishonest? What it comes down to is that if somebody doesn't think like you do, then you'll make up lies about them. That's disgusting.

on edit: There is a difference between somebody saying "It's sad for there to be any loss of life" and somebody who says "bin Laden was a martyr" or "I miss bin Laden." To suggest it's the same is dishonest.

And I think God was sad for bin Laden. Truth is unless Osama had a change of heart, he's in Hell. That's eternal separation from God. Some people think it's fire for eternity. He's paying the price for what he did. Justice has been done. It's okay to not continuously dance all over bin Laden's grave. In fact, it's probably more in touch with what God wants if you don't.
    Last edited by Lanie; 05-14-2011 at 10:13 PM.

I think we handled it the right way.

If we had gotten him back for trial, we would have given him the death penalty and he definitely would have been considered a "martyr" by extremists.

At the same time, he couldn't be allowed to live or he could do much more damage.

I actually was happy when he died.

But I won't condemn somebody who acknowledges his humanity and believes that the loss of any life is sad.

Why are you and others here so dishonest? What it comes down to is that if somebody doesn't think like you do, then you'll make up lies about them. That's disgusting.

on edit: There is a difference between somebody saying "It's sad for there to be any loss of life" and somebody who says "bin Laden was a martyr" or "I miss bin Laden." To suggest it's the same is dishonest.

And I think God was sad for bin Laden. Truth is unless Osama had a change of heart, he's in Hell. That's eternal separation from God. Some people think it's fire for eternity. He's paying the price for what he did. Justice has been done. It's okay to not continuously dance all over bin Laden's grave. In fact, it's probably more in touch with what God wants if you don't.
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 05-14-2011 at 10:25 PM.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Upyourstruly. Is that meant to tell me off?

Upyourstruly. Is that meant to tell me off?
    That's the name of my photobucket account, it used to be my DU trolling name, but he got banned.:D
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    That's the name of my photobucket account, it used to be my DU trolling name, but he got banned.:D
    Oh, okay. lol.