Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Schwarzenegger's tear the sheet ??? 
    LOS ANGELES -- Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and his wife of 25 years, Maria Shriver, announced Monday that they are separating.

The statement, issued by a spokesman for Schwarzenegger, said the two were working on the future of their relationship while living apart and they would continue to parent their four children together.

FOX

usually seperation leads to divorce. rumors are he'll go back to hollywood. as what standby
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Interesting. I always thought they were an odd couple but they appeared to be making it work.
    Last edited by Gingersnap; 05-10-2011 at 10:08 AM.

He must have gotten tired of sleeping with a skeleton.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

dirvorce can get ugly :D

[youtube]1bs2T6F_GZo[/youtube]

Hahahaha!
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

I dont know how he can mount skeletor much less marry her especially as he get any level of tail he wants.
    Last edited by Bailey; 05-10-2011 at 10:15 AM.

I WON'T BE BACK !!!

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    dirvorce can get ugly :D

[youtube]1bs2T6F_GZo[/youtube]
    That's far more amicable than most divorces. :D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Power CUer
    Maria Shriver attended my prep school for awhile and lived down the hall from me in my dorm. While I don't want to judge anyone for life based on what they were like at sixteen, I'd say Arnold's well out of it. :p
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Maria Shriver attended my prep school for awhile and lived down the hall from me in my dorm. While I don't want to judge anyone for life based on what they were like at sixteen, I'd say Arnold's well out of it. :p
    Did she always have that jaw or is it a result of bulimia? I've known a couple of long-terms bulimics and they both had that jaw thing.