Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Love the Bobo the Hobo/Sid Dithers dust-up. :D

And it has finally been locked:
    DU also prevents discussing ideas if they aren't sucking off the Democratic Party

the same reason why the DNC is (hopefully) destined to fail as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    He posted there a couple of times trying to drum up support for his flailing reelection bid. I know we sent a couple of his posts to his opponent.
    I recall sending some posts there... The only people of note who posted there are dead and crazy.

NICE.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    And Elizabeth Edwards quit coming to your stupid site because she realized how cruel and crazy you all are.
    She ran like the wind after she got familiar with the place.

DU, thank you.

I've wordsmithed SANITYPHOBIC, which seems to quite well describe many ( if not most of ) DUers; because reality, common sense, and rational thought seem scare the sh*t out of them so badly that they try to kill it when ever it is glimped.
    Last edited by Dan D. Doty; 05-10-2011 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pyackog View Post
    How the hell has this lasted so long???

Link

Over 100 responses so far.
    He is right when he says no serious politician would ask advice from the DU community. They have said some really wacky things. I can't imagine Obama saying the word "Rethuglican."

eagleexpress
    Look at some of their members insane that's why they are going to faill.
    That and the fact that most of the members can't put down their bongs or Cheetos long enough to have any real discussions just cut and paste talking points

DU will be around until the end of time. Then it will be destroyed along with all the other evil things.

There is something to be said about a group of people who see themselves as superior when three-quarters of the group can function only while on anti-psychotic drugs of one fashion or the other. That something is "pathetic". They even have forums about their mental illness with threads like, "Hey, what does your doctor have you on?"

But they still think they are the group who knows best and needs to be the ones to select our politicians. They think everyone who does not follow their path is voting 'against their best interest". As if their crazy drugged-out asses can judge anything, especially we normal people.

Quote Originally Posted by Undies View Post
    DU will be around until the end of time. Then it will be destroyed along with all the other evil things.

There is something to be said about a group of people who see themselves as superior when three-quarters of the group can function only while on anti-psychotic drugs of one fashion or the other. That something is "pathetic". They even have forums about their mental illness with threads like, "Hey, what does your doctor have you on?"

But they still think they are the group who knows best and needs to be the ones to select our politicians. They think everyone who does not follow their path is voting 'against their best interest". As if their crazy drugged-out asses can judge anything, especially we normal people.
    QFT
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    He posted there a couple of times trying to drum up support for his flailing reelection bid. I know we sent a couple of his posts to his opponent.

Then there was the DUmmy that was trying to run against Michael Williams for Rail Road Commissioner in Texas.

That guy had a pretty decent posting history at teh DUmp IRRC.

I set an email to Mr. Williams with links to his crazy shit and a brief description of the Island.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

cally DU Moderator Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Tue May-10-11 03:28 PM
    Response to Original message
    329. Locking

DU rules prohibit discussing DU members instead of ideas.

cally
    DU moderator
    Wow. They got around to that quick, didn't they?