Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    I stumbled on the speech, and agreed, the idea about the moat and alligators were the best ideas I've heard out of him in.....well.....almost ever. (points for getting OBL attributed) The moat would flood the tunnels that keep getting dug under the boarder as well. :D
    You might have something there. If the gulf states would send alligators to be released in the Rio Grande it would be hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    You might have something there. If the gulf states would send alligators to be released in the Rio Grande it would be hilarious.
    Nova, I think we could spare a couple gators. :p

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Or have Machine gun nests every 100 yards or so would be nice.

When the drug runners started shooting poor innocent animals, we could get some of the animal rights nuts on our side help secure the boarder better too. :D Armed drug and human smugglers vs angry ELFers and PETA dipsticks. Whoever falls, the world would be a better place. (Did I say that out loud? :eek: )
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Or have Machine gun nests every 100 yards or so would be nice.
    I'd say both...and while were at it, land mines as well.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf