Thread: Herman Cain

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32
  1. #1 Herman Cain 
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,931
    Cain was on Becks show tonite and he showed he learned from the 0!!! He does not just state his case, he makes sure he has at least four points to bring out!! So you have to listen to all 4!!! A play from the 0's play book!!

    By the way he also made sense.

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lawrenceville, Georgia
    Posts
    645
    I've listened to this guy a lot on the radio here in Atlanta and he rocks. Great views, great reasoning behind them, very smart guy and quick as well. I'd vote for him in a second.
     

  3. #3  
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,101
    I thought he did well on the debate last week. I just don't know anything about him. Yet.
     

  4. #4  
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,101
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member Molon Labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jihad Me At Hello
    Posts
    4,771
    I like alot of what he says. We'll see where this goes. My fear is he's just a distraction until the major candidates get into the mix.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown


    The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
     

  6. #6  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    I like alot of what he says. We'll see where this goes. My fear is he's just a distraction until the major candidates get into the mix.
    How can a good candidate be a distraction? If anything I'd say that Trump is meant to be a distraction.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member Molon Labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jihad Me At Hello
    Posts
    4,771
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    How can a good candidate be a distraction? If anything I'd say that Trump is meant to be a distraction.
    yeah...Trump is a distraction good catch. Good candidates many times get the "public" attention in the early rounds of general interest of seeking the POTUS. It's after about 6 months they are forgotten and/or left out of debates because the stupid "party" apparatus doesn't like them. Ala....Gary Johnson, Ron Paul, and Herman Cain.
    So you say How? Because the Republican party still has a lot to learn that's how.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown


    The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
     

  8. #8  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    yeah...Trump is a distraction good catch. Good candidates many times get the "public" attention in the early rounds of general interest of seeking the POTUS. It's after about 6 months they are forgotten and/or left out of debates because the stupid "party" apparatus doesn't like them. Ala....Gary Johnson, Ron Paul, and Herman Cain.
    So you say How? Because the Republican party still has a lot to learn that's how.
    Oh I agree they have a LOT to learn. The first thing they need to learn is that they're not in charge. WE ARE. :mad: Make sure your local and state party chairs know that you want to see real conservatives running if they want to see money.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
     

  9. #9  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Very impressive, a military background, impressive business background, Federal Reserve Bank experience. It sounds as if he's a good conservative. I'd also vote for him.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

     

  10. #10  
    Our widdle friend. Wei Wu Wei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,414
    Lots of stupid liberals believe that republicans won't vote for Cain because he is black. I cannot tell them often enough that they are wrong.

    Herman Cain is a fantastic candidate for the republican parry. His talk show history and ability to parrot talking points while staring straight-faced into the camera makes him a Republican dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •